Chapter 99

"Everyone calm down"

We are currently waiting for my doctor to start the ultrasound. This time we invited April, Zachary, grandpa Eric, my mom, and Lulu.

Today we are going to find out the sex of our baby and let's just say I'm so excited to finally know if I'm having a prince or princess.

"Hopefully it's a girl so our first borns can be besties like us", Lulu squeaks.

"No, it's going to be a boy", Eli protests.

I personally don't have a preference on what I want. All I care about is my baby being healthy.

"Alright guys let's find out", Dr. Moody says as she starts the ultrasound.

"Hello baby Gold.. aww look baby is yawning", my doctor awes.

Everyone is silent intently beaming at the monitor. Again my world freezes forgetting about everyone who's sharing this moment with me. All I could focus on is on my baby. He/she grew so much since the last time we were here.

My baby doesn't look like a little shrimp anymore. However I can't get over my baby's little arms and legs.

"Grandma says hi", April excitedly says her eyes twinkling with amusement.

Eli is quiet with a huge grin on his face as he peers at the monitor. I can tell his world has froze as well.

"Come on baby let me see", Dr. Moody whispers as she moves the transducer probe in circular motions.

After a few minutes she sighs putting the transducer probe down on her metal desk.

"Baby Gold won't let me see"

"Is that normal?", Eli splutters a worried expression on his face.

"Yes absolutely normal there's nothing to worry about.. your baby just wants you to wait a little longer", she laughs.

"Juliah did the same thing.. Jesiah and I found out when I was 6 months", Lulu chirps.

"So be back in three weeks?", I ask my doctor.

"Yes I'm sure we'll find out what your having next time", the doctor smiles handing me my next appointment card.

"This baby wants to surprise us", my mother snorts.

"At least we all got to meet baby Gold for the first time", Zachary smiles.

Everyone nods remembering the baby yawning.

"My son was just to sleepy after all he was yawning", Eli smirks.

"You mean daughter", Lulu corrects him.

"Until next time", grandpa Eric grins at Eli.

As much as I wanted to know what I'm having today. I'm fine with waiting three more weeks it'll just build my excitement up even more. However I'm completely happy seeing my baby moving inside of me.

It's such an incredible feeling seeing your baby move and grow inside of you. Words can't come close to explain the love and joy I'm feeling.

All I know is my love for my child is beyond this world.

-
-

Unknown pov

"Why did it take you so long to notify me about Eli's release?"

"Sorry boss he's well protected, so getting information about him is difficult"

"I'm feeling generous today, so I'll let this pass. But next time I'll blow your brains out"

"Where is he? What does he have going on?"

"A close acquaintance of Eli is now my informant, so from what I gathered up, He's expecting a baby and is now the CEO of his grandfather's company"

"Interesting very interesting"

"What do you have in mind boss?"

"Eli is going to pay for murdering my brother and ruining my income from that warehouse"

"So your going to kill him and his family?"

"No, better yet I'm going to take his heart"

"His girlfriend?"

"No you fucking moron-"

"I'm taking his baby"

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter. I've been busy today and won't be able to write tomorrow due to having a Saturday morning class ☹️ However since I love you lovelies so much I still wanted to update something today. 😘

Eli's past has came back to haunt him. What are your thoughts?

As always don't forget to give a vote on this chapter if you liked it and please feel free to leave me comments. I love seeing the thoughts of my lovelies it really motivates me to keep writing.

- Gia 🌸