Chapter 52

Eli's POV

Miss. Marin and I are currently in juvenile hall detention center waiting in line for visitation.

"Maria Marin", a police officer calls out from the door into the visitation rooms.

"Yes I'm here", Miss. Marin waves her hand stepping out of the long line.

"Step right in", the police officer says signaling her to enter the hallway.

"Can I go in too please?", I sputter.

"Who are you to the inmate?", the officer creases his brows.

"Her brother", I lie.

"Sorry but only guardians of the inmate are allowed for visitations", the officer responds bluntly.

Asshole

I huffed letting out a breath as I sat down on a chair in the waiting room.

It sucked not being able to see Gia at all.

I need to see her that's the only way to ease a bit of the pain I'm feeling of not having her by my side.

What if I just break her out of here?

I'll just call Alex and Xavier and us 3 can take out this place and I'll have Gia with me again

Gia and I will just leave town, change our names and identities, and live happily ever after

Wait!

Gia would be pissed at me especially if she has to cut her long hair which she adores

Fuck plan is dismissed

Slumping down my shoulders in defeat I send a text to my father.

Text message to Pops
I need to talk to you asap

Text message from Pops
Please don't tell me you got Gia pregnant

Text message to Pops
No! I need the best lawyer in the state!

Text message from Pops
What did you do now?!

Text message to Pops
It's not for me it's for Gia

Text message from Pops
Be home in an hour we'll talk

-
-

Gia's POV

Today is my visitation with my mom.

I really am looking forward to seeing her in order to calm my sanity down.

This morning I attended county school that's offered in my unit.

At least I get to finish up my credits in here for my diploma.

If anything I'll be done with credits faster than in high school since you earn them faster in here.

"Time for visitations!", Officer K shouts.

Officer K is a nice woman with short blonde hair thats always tied into a ponytail.