Chapter 69

Claudia's POV

"I don't care", I sneer.

"You can consider yourself kicked out from our group!", Veronica hisses.

"Of course you bitches always are licking Gia's ass, but not me!", I spat turning my heel away from them all.

I honestly didn't give a fuck about any of them and who they choose to be friends with. I already knew they were going to pick her.

However I'm no loner, I've been talking to Ana lately and we've been getting along.

Either way she'll do for now until I finally get the fuck out of here and attend college in a other state.

"Well well what do we have here?", I flirtatiously say as I spot Eli heading towards my way.

Eli rolls his eyes at me trying to curve me.

"Wait!", I splutter blocking his way from walking away from me.

"What the fuck do you want?!", Eli grumbles.

"If I was you I'd be very careful how you talk to me right now, for I have very juicy news about your sweet little angel Gia", I smirk.

"Anything you have to say I don't give a fuck", Eli scolds trying to walk away from me again.

I grab his arm pulling him back.
"Let go of me!"

"Did you know Gia and Ray shared a steamy kiss on her birthday party in her garage?", I smile raising a brow.

Eli's face was priceless.

His annoyed face faltered quickly. His emerald green eyes revealing pain from the sudden news and his whole expression now turning into a furious one.

"Your lying!", he suddenly growls his emerald green eyes turning 2 shades darker.

I jump back startled from his anger and soon regret telling him in person.

Maybe I should of just written him a note or called him to avoid this.

"I-I'm not", I stutter feeling intimidated by his aggression.

Suddenly he grabs my neck with his large hand pinning me against the wall of a building.

"Explain!", he angrily demands.

I gasp for air trying to loosen myself from his grip.

But the more I move the more he tightens his grip on my neck.

"Ray told me last night when I was at his place.. Trust me I'm shocked myself"

"You better not be lying to me or I'll blast your brains out!", Eli hisses.

"I-I'm not I'm just telling you what Ray told me", I mumble gasping desperately for air.

Eli let's go of my neck and I collapse to the floor coughing.

I inhale and exhale the fresh air I desperately needed this past few seconds while Eli was choking me.

Once I get my composure back to normal. I lift my head up seeing Eli get into his car stepping on the gas like a mad man driving out of the parking lot.

"Eli and Gia are officially over", I mutter under my breath.

-
-

Gia's POV

"You should confront Eli and see what he has to say", Aiden mumbles.

"I don't know if I can face him", I sniffle.