Chapter 44

After he puts on a Condom, Eli hovers back over me and I feel his tip press against my entrance, I gulp.

"Elias be slow okay", I practically beg.

"I won't hurt you", He reassures me.

I inhale a deep breath exhaling a shaky breath.

I put a hand on his back as my other grasps the bedsheets.

Please don't hurt

It feels like minutes pass before I finally feel Eli push himself into me as a popping sound is heard.

He only goes halfway in before he stays still.

I squeeze my eyes shut from the pain and instantly my hand grips onto the bedsheets tightly.

A soft whimper escapes my lips, Suddenly I feel Eli shower my face in kisses in an attempt to distract me from the pain I was currently feeling.

After a few seconds I feel him push more of himself inside of me and the popping sound is heard again, so he stays still again, giving me time to adjust not only to the foreign feeling, but to his very large size as well.

Eli pulls all the way out of me before he pushes himself back inside of me again.

He starts making little thrusts and the pain starts to fade away with time.

What was once pain has now turned into pleasure.

"Does it still hurt?", Eli's husky voice asks.

I shake my head, "it doesn't hurt anymore"

I lean my head to the side as Eli attaches his lips to my neck.

My hand runs through the back of his hair as his thrusts begin to become in a fast pace, but they're still gentle enough to not hurt me.

I couldn't help, but smile noticing how careful and gentle Eli is being with me.

A soft moan pushes past my lips and I let my head fall back onto the pillow.

My hand let's go of the bedsheets and I place it flat on Eli's back.

I can feel his muscles flexing each time he thrusts.

Eli's kisses trail down my neck and up meeting my lips as we begin to French kiss.

Eli's pulls out of the kiss and buries his face in the crook of my neck as his thrusts become rough and faster.

He places both of his arms under my legs spreading them out more and I feel his large size more deep in me.

My tongue runs down his neck causing Eli to let out a soft moan.

"I love you and will always love you forever", I whisper into his ear running my fingers through his hair.

"Forever"

I kiss his jawline before a moan pushes it's way out when Eli hits a tingly soft spot in me.

My nails scratch down his back and I dig my heels into the dimples at the bottom of his back.

My Bad Girl WaysOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara