Chapter 89

"Good morning sleepy head", Eli says stepping out of the restroom a towel hanging seductively on his waist showing his 8 pack and V cut line.

"Good morning", I smile rubbing my eyes to fully awake.

"I keep on knocking you out huh?", Eli smirks changing into his suit.

"Shut up", I throw him a mean glare getting out of the bed picking up my dress to cover myself.

"Stay naked", Eli says intently gazing at my body.

"Fine", I slump my shoulders dropping my dress on the floor walking seductively into the restroom peeking at Eli who eyes looks like they're about to bulge out of their sockets causing me to giggle.

-
-

"Have a good day at work", I say pecking Eli's lips.

"Thanks for breakfast", he winks at me standing up from the chair grabbing his car keys.

How I missed those winks

Eli comes over to me pecking my lips which I gladly receive. Once he leaves I grab my keys to make my way to work as well.

-
-

"YOUR WHAAAT?!"

"We're getting married!", Davina says excitedly looking at her ring.

"So soon though! How are you suppose to plan a year worth of wedding planning into only a week?", I furrow my brows.

"You under estimate me", she chuckles.

"Well I'm bringing the bottles", I squeak.

"What have you been up to huh?", Davina narrows her eyes at me.

I can already feel my palms becoming sweaty as she peers at me.

"N-nothing why?", I mumble.

"Girl you seem incredibly happy like I've seen you happy, but now it's like your eyes have so much life to them it's hard to explain.. your just different", Davina smiles.

"It's Eli", I confess.

"Whhhhat! Nathan? Wait! I'm lost!", Davina eyes widen from how taken back she got from my response.

Davina is my second best friend behind Lulu. She knows the history between Eli and I from when I was locked up with her. During my time of heartbreak I wrote her everything that happened as well, so she knows everything.

"I've been unfaithful Davina please don't tell a soul not even your soon to be husband!", I warn whispering.

"I promise your my best friend dude", she replies.

"Turns out I still love him even after all this time and he explained everything of what happened that day he broke my heart and I was so wrong about him. If only he would of just been straight up with me. I would of never gotten with Nathan now I'm stuck between the both of them", my voice cracks.

"He's your first love you never forget your first love I understand"

"It's not fair to Nathan having his fiancé going behind his back sleeping with her ex from high school and it isn't fair to Eli either having the girl he loves sleeping with him behind her fiancé's back all because she's stuck between the two", I sigh feeling a huge headache approaching.