Chapter 8

ELi'S POV

"Look that kiss was a mistake I was drunk and so were you.. Let's forget it ever happened okay?", Gia says looking into my eyes.

That remark hurt me thinking to myself that the kiss she gave back was a fucking mistake?!

I clenched my fists thinking about what she just said to me.

"Fine if that's what you want!", I quickly respond with anger turning my heel away from her walking away.

"A fucking mistake! Are you serious?!", I thought to myself while chugging down a bottle of Henny.

Why am I letting this girl make me feel so hopelessly weak with my emotions

I've never ever felt this hurt by a girl before.

She's all I think about when I go to sleep and as soon as I wake up since I've laid eyes on her. 

Seeing her today in that Cat woman outfit made something spark in me that I just couldn't control anymore, I just had to kiss her.

"Gia just doesn't have feelings for me", I whispered to myself sadly.

Suddenly I hear a voice say, "Hey handsome!".

This caused me to look up when my eyes came in contact with some round brown almost dark eyes.

I immediately recognized her, "Sup Ana", I sighed.

"Why so lonely out here?", She asks

"Just taking a breather", I respond

"I can make you forget... Come on...", She hands her hand out towards me looking at me with such desire.

I quickly scan her body, She was dressed up as a play boy bunny.

"The girl I'm really trying for isn't feeling me.. Then why the fuck should I pass this up?", I think to myself.

"I'm Eli and I have no strings attached", I remind myself

I took her hand as I notice her lips turn into a smile.

We quickly went into Jesiah's house rushing upstairs. I pulled Ana into the guest room I would occasionally stay in whenever I would sleep over at Jesiah's pad.

I closed the door feeling so drunk, but still being able to walk.

Ana pushed me onto the bed crawling on top me as she started kissing my neck using her tongue tracing my neck all the way up to my lips.

I slid my hand into her right breast and started playing with it. She started to moan as the moment was heating up quick.

She crashed her lips onto mine while exploring my mouth with her tongue.

Suddenly we heard the door open and we looked over to the door frame.

Gia was standing there frozen with a face full of shock.

I can see hurt in her hazel eyes as she glances at me and at Ana. I quickly throw off Ana off of me getting up from the bed when Gia turns around running downstairs.