Chapter 43

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!", I jumped into Eli's arms wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Thanks babe", he says kissing my lips.

He walks me over to his car then places me down to get into his car.

Once we got to Chilis we headed inside to our reserved table.

I kept glancing onto my phone making sure my order was on the way.

"My birthday boy looks very handsome today", I say throwing a kissy face at him causing him to chuckle.

He was wearing a black long sleeve with dark blue jeans and his favorite brand ever jordans.

Eli's kicks👆🏼

"Don't I always", he winks.

"Your so conceited", I say rolling my eyes.

Once our food arrived we started to stuff our faces.

My phone starts to vibrate notifying me that my edible arrangements were here.

"Babe I'll be back I have to use the restroom", I say standing up.

Eli nods taking a bite into his steak.

"Thank you so much", I thank the host as I head back to Eli.

Can't wait to see the look on his face

I take a seat trying to hold my grin back for what was about to happen.

Eli was about to say something to me when suddenly he was interrupted by the host and 3 waitresses.

Eli's eyes looks at the edible arrangement box that had a small cake with the number "18" lit on top of it.

The waitresses started signing The Happy Birthday song causing Eli to blush.

I couldn't hold my laugh no longer, so bursted into laughter at Eli's reaction causing him to look at me.

Once the waitresses were done singing they clapped placing the cake along with the edible arrangement box on the table in front of him.

"Blow your candles", I smile.

Eli blew out his candles still looking like a big ass tomato head.

Everyone claps including the customers that were staring at our commotion.

"Wow I didn't expect this", Eli says as he opens his edible arrangements box.