Chapter 112

Nurse pov

"The patient is in critical condition"

"Page the doctor immediately! Code red!"

"What should I tell the people in the waiting room?"

"Tell them the truth"

Lulu's pov

"Gia Marin, where is she?!", I hastily ask bursting through the doors of the hospital.

I tap my foot impatiently as I watch the receptionist tap the buttons on the keyboard. Her eyes peering at the screen of the computer.

Jesiah barely steps inside the hospital holding a sleepy Juliah in his arms.

"Room 91", the nurse finally responds writing down directions on a piece of paper.

I abruptly grab it from her sprinting down the hallway. Jesiah following behind me.

Room 88

Room 89

Room 90

Room 91 aha!

"In here", I splutter to Jesiah barging through the doors of the waiting room.

I come to a halt seeing Eli's family and Gia's mom all beaming at me with red swollen eyes like they've been crying for hours.

Searching for Eli, I finally spot him. He's in a corner sitting on the tile cold floor his back leaning against the light blue wall.

His knees are up supporting his arms that are crossed his head leaning down covering his face.

I can tell he's crying by the sudden sobs and the way his body is trembling.

Taking a deep breathe in then letting it out softly trying to calm my nerves down. I have no idea what is going on.

All I know is Gia's mother calling me about an hour ago hysterically crying saying Gia and Eli are in the hospital with Avalyn.

I remember my heart pounding against my chest hearing the word hospital. I knew Eli was out looking for Avalyn, but they never kept me updated after that.

So here I am taking slow steps towards Eli not knowing how to exactly approach him.

Why is he alone here?

"Eli", I mumble softly keeping my distance from him.

Eli stops sobbing, his head slowly lifting up. His emerald green eyes that are so red and swollen from all the crying are weak beaming at me in silence.

I've never seen Eli so vulnerable so broken. I'm so used to seeing him strong, emotionless, and his eyes always looking so intimidating.

But right now he's the complete opposite of all that and that's when my heart drops down to my stomach fearing the worst thinking the worst at the same damn time.

Gia

Avalyn

"Where's Gia?", I croak out glancing all over the room searching for Gia, but there's no sign of her nor Avalyn.

Everyone is warily watching Eli and I.

That's when Eli abruptly stands up his vulnerable self quickly filling up with rage. His emerald green eyes now looking cold. My eyes scan down to his clenched fists seeing his veins popped out from his skin.

BOOM

Eli slams his fist into the baby blue wall leaving a huge hole. Juliah bursts out crying from the sudden loud noise of Eli hitting the wall.