Chapter 31

"Omg!", I squeal.

I couldn't believe my eyes, looking at the Farris wheel, roller coasters, game stands, and all the food stands along with beautiful flashing lights.

"A carnival!", I say jumping up and down clapping my hands.

"I knew you would love coming here", Eli responds parking the car.

We headed to a water game stand.

"I'm going to beat your ass watch!", I teased.

"Good luck", he winks.

1..2..3  beep!

We blasted our guns towards the clown's face shooting the water into it's mouth.

The balloons were filling up quickly.

I glanced over at Eli's balloon his looked ready to pop.

Fuck

I bumped my shoulder into his shoulder to get him off balance.

"Cheater!", He whined.

POP!

A balloon pops making the loud rings go off.

Winner winner!

"Ha! Ha! I beat you!", Eli taunts.

"You just got lucky that my gun wasn't cooperating", I lie.

"Come on babe you know it's all for you anyways.. Now pick your reward", he kisses my cheek holding onto me.

I picked a baby stuffed giraffe.

"Thanks babe", I say pecking my lips onto his smooth ones.

"Are you scared?", Eli teases.

"No, I've been on roller coasters before loser!", I roll my eyes.

Next thing I knew the roller coaster was going downhill and uphill twisting harshly right and left.

I screamed out loud gripping strongly onto the bar in front of us like my life depended on it.

Eli starts taunting me pretending to scream like a girl throwing up his arms.

After what seemed like forever the roller coaster comes to a complete stop, which I was grateful for.

"You were brave don't worry baby", Eli whispers into my ear as he grabs me by my waist.

"Shut up", I say playfully slapping my hand on his large hand.

-
-

Our evening consisted of so many games, laughter, fun, and pigging out.

"Our last stop is the Ferris Wheel", Eli suggests as his arms wrap around my waist.

I nod my head in agreement.

The waiting line for the Farris Wheel was long.

"Did I mention I saw your grandfather today at the meeting where I was doing my hours at?", I say.

"No, but that's cool did you talk to him?"

"Yeah he saw me and greeted me.. He's important huh?"

"Yeah he's the one that created our family business, "Gold Industry Enterprise".