Chapter 47

It's been a few days since Lulu's 18th birthday party.

Lulu, Eli, and I are currently walking to our first period class.

Eli sits besides me as Lulu sits on the other side of me.

As class starts it's usual routine the door suddenly bursts open causing all of us to snap our heads back.

"Sorry to interrupt Mr. Vallin, but a new student is assigned to your class starting today", My uncle says to our teacher.

"No problem", Mr. Vallin says giving a smile.

"Come in", My uncle says titling his head out the door.

Oh hell no

"Everyone this is your new classmate Francia Raisa", my uncle smiles as he introduces her.

I was about to say something, but Eli clears his throat making me look at him as he gave me a "calm-your-ass-down-look".

"Take a seat anywhere you like Francia", Mr. Vallin politely says.

Francia makes her way next to an empty seat near Lulu.

I stare her down as she sits down looking straight to the white board.

The whole time class was in session I couldn't stop throwing a few glances at her.

Why the fuck is she here

The bell rings dismissing us from class.

Eli and I intertwine our fingers making our way out of class with Lulu following behind us.

"Is it just me or does all of this seem fishy?", Lulu breaks the silence.

"She's stalking Eli I bet", I groan rolling my eyes.

"Let's all just ignore her alright", Eli sighs annoyed.

-
-

FRANCIA'S POV

"They left school already"

"Do you have any classes with any of them?", Julius asks.

"Yes I have both of them including their friend in my first period"

"Good..let the game begin", he evilly chuckles into the phone.

I roll my eyes at the sound of him remembering what he did to me a few days ago.

"You already know what you have to do right baby girl?", He asks sounding scary as heck.

"Yes I'm thinking of doing it in two days, so Friday", I respond.

"Okay I'll make sure to do my part with Eli before you do", he says then the line goes dead.

Operation split Gia and Eli apart

-
-

Two days later

GiA'S POV