Chapter 106

It's been a week full of tiredness and sleepless nights. At first I thought I didn't need Eli's help that I can handle being alone with the baby, but oh boy how I was dead wrong.

Good thing he stayed

Eli and I have been taking turns on waking up whenever Avalyn cries in the middle of the nights. Which let's say it's every two through three hours.

Goodbye sleep

"Babe you need to wake up before your late to work", I whisper into Eli's ear shaking him lightly.

"It's already time?", Eli mumbles still asleep.

"Yes"

"Are you sure you can handle being alone with Avalyn?", Eli groans.

"Yes now get your ass to work", I place a small kiss on his cheek.

I make my downstairs into the kitchen to fix Eli breakfast and make his lunch for today. Crazy how the both of us are such adults now with a baby in our own house.

Sometimes it's still kind of hard to believe how far the both of us have came.

As the eggs and bacon sizzle on the pan I grab a plate from the top cabinet to serve Eli his breakfast.

"Coffee or water?", I ask as I hear Eli stomping down the stairs.

"Water", he replies fixing his tie.

As soon as I fix up his plate and turn around to hand it to him. I freeze beaming at him scanning every inch of him a smirk forming on my lips.

My fiancé is the definition of a hot Greek god and he's all mine.

"Perv", Eli splutters grabbing the plate from my hand.

I snap out of my frozen state crossing my arms across my chest.

"Ass", I mutter.

"I know you miss Jr", Eli kisses my cheek sneaking his hand around me gripping my butt cheek.

I swat Eli's hand scooting away throwing him a playful stern glare.

"Stop messing around and eat your breakfast"

"Feisty I see", Eli blows a kiss.

I roll my eyes chuckling at his behavior. This guy will never change. He's such a goofball which I love.

After a couple of minutes Eli gets up from the dining table grabbing his black suitcase and the car keys to Beast.

"Call me if anything happens okay", Eli bluntly says opening the front door.

"Don't worry, have a good day at work baby daddy", I peck his lips.

-
-

I'm currently breast feeding Avalyn while sitting on the couch watching a new show called Star.

So far being alone with my princess has been good. She usually only cries when she's hungry or has a dirty diaper other than that she's either sleeping or glancing around.

I'm so in love with my little baby. It's so true when they say your whole world changes when you have your own child.

She's the best thing that has ever happened to me I swear.

I glance down at Avalyn noticing she's already asleep. Carefully and quietly I stand up off of the couch walking upstairs into her room laying her softly into her crib.

I turn on the baby monitor placing it near her nightstand. I turn my heel with the speaker walking downstairs into the kitchen.

2:00 p.m.

Shit

I quickly get everything out to start cooking dinner. Eli is off at 3 and knowing him he's not going to take overtime due to having a brand new baby.

3:35 p.m.

I hear keys outside of the door as the doorknob turns slightly.

Eli enters then shuts the door quietly. He lays his suitcase on the counter then wraps his muscular arms around my waist.

"You almost done?", Eli whispers noticing the baby monitor near me.

"All done", I smile loving his warmth on me.

"Smells delicious baby momma", Eli kisses my cheek making me melt against his wet smooth lips on my flesh.

Eli and I both jump hearing Avalyn cry through the baby monitor.

"I'll get her", Eli hastily says running upstairs.

I smile seeing Eli scurry upstairs worriedly after his baby girl. He's such a great daddy.

Opening the cabinet I grab two plates to serve us dinner I just prepared for today.

We are now sitting eating our dinner as Avalyn swings side to side hearing her baby music play.

"How was she today?", Eli asks taking a bite of his steak.

"Good"

"So you don't need my help?"

"Nope", I pop the "p".

"Okay I'm staying overtime tomorrow.. you think you'll be fine?"

"Yes don't worry", I smile.

"Okay baby momma"

Unknown pov

"Bring her in"

"Please let me go!"

"SHUT UP!"

"I did what you ordered for me to do.. why am I here?"

"What's your name again?"

"Olivia, can you please let me go I won't say anything I swear"

"OLIVIA SHUT UP!"

"Please don't kill me!"

"I can't have evidence walking around.. SHOOT HER!"

"N-no!"

BANG

"Get rid of the body and clean this mess up"

"Yes boss"

"FINN!"

"Yes boss?"

"Get your men ready.. your kidnapping that baby tomorrow and bringing her to me understood?"

"Yes boss"

"Let the nightmare begin"