Chapter 38

It's been a week and a half since spending Christmas with Eli and his family.

Each day that passes I'm falling more deeply in love with him.

He's so good to me who would of known Eli was capable of this, yet who would of known he would bring out the little girl out of me.

Since dating him I've become so cheesy not afraid of showing affection.

New Years Eve was 2 days away and Eli invited me to go with him to New York.

Of course I said hell yes, but now I have to convince my mother since it is out of town.

As I finished packing all my stuff I'm going to take to New York for the weekend, I hear my mother down stairs.

I quickly rush downstairs knowing this is my opportunity to ask for permission before she heads to work.

"Mommy!", I say slowly walking towards her as she is making her daily coffee.

"Yes sweetie?", She faces me taking a sip of her coffee.

"Elias invited me out of town for New Years Eve.. Uhm can I go please?", I plead giving her a puppy face.

Please please say yes!

"Uhmm.. Where to?", She furrows her brows in surprise.

"New York", I mumble still pouting.

"Uhm.. I don't know.. for how long?", She says not looking so thrilled.

"The weekend we'll be back Sunday evening for school Monday don't worry... Please mom", I beg kneeling to the floor.

"Fine", she responds taking another sip of her coffee.

W-what omg

"Thank You Thank you Thank You!", I squeal standing up smothering her with kisses all over her face.

"You've been doing good at school and keeping out of trouble... You deserve it", a smile forms on her lips.

"Don't worry I'll keep in contact with you while I'm over there", I say so she wouldn't think twice about it.

-
-

Eli
I'll pick you up in an hour, our flight takes off at 4.

Gia
Alright babe I love you

Eli
I love you too

I already had everything packed ahead of time due to my excitement.

My mother left to work 30 minutes ago.

Pulling out my phone, I begin to text Lulu while I wait for Eli to pick me up.

Text message to Lulu
I'm so excited biatch!

Text message from Lulu
Lucky! I'm stuck here for New Years booo whore!

Text message to Lulu
Don't worry I'll have fun for you

Text message from Lulu
So are you going to sleep with Eli this time?!