Chapter 110

We finally arrive at some old warehouse up in some forest. It looks creepy especially since it's getting dark.

A tall tanned muscular chocolate brown hair blue eyed guy is leaning on his car with the trunk opened beaming at us.

Eli and I haven't spoken a word to each other the entire car ride. I know he's not so fond of having me here, but oh well.

"Stay in the car", Eli firmly grunts getting out of the car.

I roll my eyes not listening to what he said and I also get out of the car shutting the door.

"Your really getting on my nerves babe", Eli groans.

"You too!", I spat.

"Wassup man!", This unknown guy greets Eli pulling him in for a hug.

"Xavier my bad for meeting like this after what happened years ago", Eli shakes his head.

"It's cool as longest we're not caught this time", the man I came to know as Xavier chuckles.

I was quiet the entire time they were talking just observing how normal they're acting about this whole situation while I'm over here shitting bricks.

"Is she coming?", Xavier glances at me with a raised brow.

"Fuck no, she can stay in the car", Eli mutters.

"I'm fucking going!", I retort.

"It's risky for her to stay behind since we have no idea how many men we're facing it's safer if she sticks with us", Xavier suggests.

Eli let's out a loud breathe before nodding his head.

"Do you know how to use a gun?", Xavier asks peering at me.

"No", I mumble.

Xavier, grabs an empty Coca Cola can from his trunk and places the can on some thick wood a few inches away from us.

He then hands me a gun and says, "shoot that can".

I glance down at the gun feeling every little hair on my body lift up from fear. It's a terrifying feeling holding a weapon that is used to end lives. Nothing good comes from a gun.

I've only been in fights in my life never ending a life that just isn't me. But I have no choice right now this is the only way to get my baby back.

Eli steps forward helping me position myself and showed me how to hold a gun aiming it towards the can.

I squint my eyes focusing on the can. My finger is on the trigger and my mind drifts to Avalyn's cry when I ran to her room seeing those two assholes have her in their arms taking her away from me.

I failed her by getting pushed down the stairs.

I fucking failed her

Nothing but anger is fuming inside of me mentally imagining me kicking ass for how much pain they have caused me and still are having my daughter away from me.