Chapter 101

"Congratulations your having a girl!", Dr. Moody excitedly announces as everyone awes and claps.

"I told you!", Lulu claps jumping up and down.

Eli is frozen staring at the monitor a smile forming on his lips.

"Eli was the horny one", April chuckles.

"Mom!", Eli mutters his cheeks turning a red tone.

"What? It's true they say girls are from men and boys are from the women.. whoever is the horniest one during conception determines the sex", April explains.

We all chuckle noticing how Eli is squirming from embarrassment.
"I'm carrying a princess", I smile beaming at the monitor.

"Juliah and her are going to be besties just like us", Lulu squeaks.

As Lulu says that I grin knowing my baby girl already has a best friend that she's going to share secrets with, play dolls with, and have each other's back just like how Lulu and I have.

"Congratulations baby girl", my mom smiles giving my hand a squeeze. I grin at her knowing I'm now going to be a mother to my daughter just like how my mother has always been to me and still is.

The title as mother and child never dies. That title 'status' is forever.

"Alright see you next appointment", Dr. Moody says leaving the room.

"Congratulations son", Zachary hugs Eli.

"Eli is going to keep all of the little boys away from her.. poor princess", grandpa Eric snorts.

"She's not allowed to date until 30", Eli firmly says.

-
-

"Are you upset it wasn't a boy"

"No I'm happy it's a girl it's just its going to suck when I see these little horny fucks trying to get my daughter", Eli grumbles.

"Horny fucks?", I laugh.

"I'm serious she's not dating ever"

"What if she's a little bad girl and doesn't listen to you", I raise a brow holding in my laughter.

Bad girl

"Second thought never mind about that she can't be.. she's going to be a good girl", I splutter.

There's no way I want my daughter to be no bad girl like mommy once was. I won't allow it.

Eli snorts noticing how scared I got from thinking about having a mini me acting like I used to.

"Time to start decorating the nursery", Eli smiles.

Eli has been working so many hours everyday after he gets home from work in our baby's room. I haven't been allowed to go inside to see how the room is coming together.

"When can I see it?"

"Not anytime soon"

"Why? Come on babe I'm curious", I pout looking at him.

"No No No No", he firmly responds.

There's been many times I tried to sneak into the room while Eli's at work, but Eli makes sure to always lock it every time he exits the room.

"And don't think I don't know you've been trying to sneak a peek while I'm at work", Eli adds.

"How did you know that?", I chuckle scratching the back of my head.

"I know everything"

"Did you put a camera?", I jokingly say.

"Yes I have around the house", Eli responds.

"What?! When? How? Why am I barely finding out about this?", I raise a brow narrowing my eyes at him.

"It's part of having house protection I have to make sure my girls are well protected and it was installed the moment we got the house", he winks feeling so cool about himself.

I smile at the thought of how Eli is being such a great overprotective daddy already and our child isn't even born yet.

"I love you", I lovingly say feeling blessed for having an amazing man in my life.

"I love you too", he responds his eyes twinkling at me.

"And I love you too baby girl", Eli adds rubbing my big swollen stomach.

Here I am after everything I've been through myself and with Eli. Here we are getting ready to be parents to our first creation.

Everything is so perfect

Nothing makes me more happier than knowing I'm carrying inside of me the love of my life's baby.

My little family

-
-

Unknown pov

"They're having a girl"

"How many months is this Gia chick?"

"I believe 6 months boss"

"Three more months"

"What are you planning boss?"

"Once the baby is born you and the men are taking her"

"Us?"

"YES! YOU MORONS! IS THERE A FUCKING PROBLEM?"

"N-No boss"

"Don't tell me your scared of Eli?!"

"No boss"

"Good then! As I was saying before your trash ass interrupted me.. you guys will kidnap this baby at her home not at the hospital it's to risky"

"How will we know when Eli is there or not?"

"Well you'll have to figure that out yourself won't you moron?!"

"Yes boss I'm sorry for my stupid questions"

"Spy on them to know their routine if you have to, but make sure this plan is successful for when the day comes!"

"Yes boss, what about Gia? Most likely she's going to be with the baby?"

"Kill her if she gets in the way"

"What are you going to do with the baby?"

"THAT'S MY BUSINESS!"

Eli has no idea what's going to hit him. I'm eagerly waiting for the day I shatter his perfect little life he has going on.

Three more months and my revenge will be put into action.

Just three more months