Chapter 2

~Ariana's POV~

I sighed happily to myself while falling back onto my bed. She tweeted me back. My CRUSH tweeted me back!!!  Yes, I do in fact have a major crush on Y/N, and recently I can not stop thinking about her. For starters, her dancing is incredible, and second she so fucking beautiful. Not to mention sexy.. I mean, I know I haven't even met the girl but there's something about her that I find so enticing and whatever it is keeps pulling me in. I need to get to know her.

My family is already aware that I have a thing for girls, but we all have kept the information on the downlow. I haven't gotten a chance to really tell Alexa, but I assume the time will come one day.

"Yo Ariana, can I come in?" I hear Brian knock from outside the door.

"Come on in, Bri." I say smiling. He opens the door and walks in smiling widely.

"What was put your coffee this morning?" I asked him laughing lightly and her grinned even wider.

"Scott and I got invited to THE  Y/N Y/L/N's dance class this morning!" He says excitedly and my eyes widen. Wait..who's dance class???!

"Wait, do you mean THE Y/N Y/L/N?"

"Yeah, that's what I said." He replied staring at me weirdly.

"What is it, Bri?" I ask him.

His slight frown suddenly turns into a smirk as he opens his mouth to speak.

"You like Y/N, don't you?"

My eyes are practically popping out of their sockets at this point. I feel the blood rapidly rush up to my face and I quickly look down.

"Ha! I knew it!! Scott, you owe me 50 dollars!" Brian shouts directing his attention to Scott's whereabouts downstairs. Scott quickly comes rushing upstairs panting and eyes widening once he sees me.

"Y'all actually bet on this?" I ask dumbfoundedly as the twins smirk.

"We sure did," Scott says walking over towards me. "Brian always knew you had a thing for her and I always suspected it."

"So we decided to bet on it..and now it looks like I get 50 dollars." Brian says smiling at Scott who playfully rolled his eyes. "Wait, you do like her right?"

An unexpected smile begins to grow on my face as I feel the heat from excitement and sheepishness burn my face.

"Ayeeee!" Brian shouts and high fives Scott. "You should come with us to her dance class today!" Scott says smiling at me. My smile unexpectedly spreads wider if even possible and I look down to the floor. Fuck why didn't I think of that?? I FINALLY get to meet her!!

"Let's go." I say quickly while hopping into some PINK joggers along with a matching sports bra.

"A little eager now, are we?" Brian smirks and I roll my eyes playfully heading out my bedroom door. Well..lets see how this goes..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, we're here for the VIP dance class with Y/N." I hear Brian say to the lady at the front desk. She looks up at him and her eyes widen after seeing me.

"Oh my lord, you're Ariana Grande." She says and I giggle waving at her politely. "Can I get a picture with you? My daughter absolutely loves your music." I smile at the lady and take a picture with her. She thanks me and then directs us down the hallway to the dance studio.

"Miss Y/L/N's studio is down the hall to the right." She says smiling widely at us.

"Thank you Ma'am." The boys and I say in unison before making our way down the hallway. Fuck, why am I so damn nervous?? She's just a woman Ariana calm down. We reach the entrance of her dance studio and I freeze. Holy shit..
I walk in to see Y/N standing in front of a mirror taking a selfie of herself. Take me right fucking now..

"Ariana stop drooling over her, class is about to start

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Ariana stop drooling over her, class is about to start." Brian scoffs whilst smirking as I put my face down in embarrassment.

"Hey guys!" I hear the most angelic voice I've ever heard say. I look up to find the girl of my dreams running over towards the twins and I. My jaw practically falls to the floor when she gets closer to me. Y/N's just about 4 inches taller than me, which is pretty hot if I may add. Her dark brown hair cascades perfectly down to the small of her back while her hazel eyes could easily seduce anyone. Especially me. I slowly look up at her and smile sheepishly up at her. She smiles down at me.

"Ariana it's a pleasure to finally meet my favorite singer." She says smiling widely at me and I couldn't help but blush. I'M her favorite singer!!

"T-Th-thank you." I say shakily reaching to shake her hand shyly. She quickly denies my request and pulls me into a hug. God she smells so fucking good.

"Aw thanks Ari." She says giggling and I look up at her.

"Shit, I said that out loud??" I ask and she laughs lightly.

"Don't worry cutie, that happens to me all the time." She smiles.

Fuck stop smiling and being so fucking cute or I'll take you right in the middle of this fucking studio.

"So..shall we get started?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was great you guys! Thanks for coming." Y/N pants out after the dance choreography we had just finished. No matter how hard I tried, I could not stop staring at her. The way she moved her body..the way she was so passionate about her dancing..and her..ass.. Fuck Ariana stop thinking such naughty thoughts. She slowly stalks towards me taking a sip from her water bottle. I gulp heavily noticing the sweat glistening on her cleavage and on her toned abs. It's suddenly getting extremely hot in here..I just wanna lick it all up-ARIANA!

"Hey cutie you did great out there." She says smiling down at me. Fuck stop being so damn cute Y/N.

"Thanks." I say smiling before looking down. We stand in front of each other in silence briefly before I decide to speak up.

"Can I get your number?" I ask her a bit to quickly and she blushes before nodding. We exchange phones and I shakily type my name as "My Wifey 😍💍". After exchanging our phones once more, she laughs quietly.

"So I guess you're my wife now, huh?" She asks smiling widely and I blush laughing along with her.

I look down at the contact name she put for me and my blush turns even darker.

My Y/N 😍💕🙈

"Well if you're mine Y/N would you wanna maybe go out for dinner sometime?" I ask getting a sudden boost of confidence. She smiles at me and blushes.

"I would be honored to Ms. Grande." She says bending down to kiss my hand. I giggle at her cuteness and kiss her cheek before walking out.

Best. Fucking. Day. Ever.