Chapter 3

~Y/N's POV~

I was pacing my room quickly and hurriedly trying to find the right outfit to wear for my date with Ariana.

"Chill out y/n/n, you'll be fine. She's a girl just like you." Alyssa says reassuringly. I let out a groan of frustration while plopping down at the edge of my bed. 

"Yeah..she's just Ariana Grande, nothing to fucking worry about.." I mumble sarcastically and Alyssa throws a t-shirt at my face. 

"Come on y/n she likes you, it's pretty obvious." I let out a laugh of disbelief as Alyssa continues to nod her head. "But the real question is, do you like her?" I smile quickly and blush.

"Of course I do. You should know that Aly." I say smiling as she squeals silently. "But she's straight Alz, she wouldn't like me. Even if she liked girls, I'm not good enough for her." I continue while running my fingers through my long wavy hair. I glanced over at Alyssa to see her glaring at me.

"Are you fucking serious??" I nod in response and she continues. "You are one of the hottest and sexiest dancers in the world! Get your mind out of the gutter!" I giggle at her and hug her quickly.

"Thanks bud. Let's get ready."

*****************************

~Ariana's POV~

*Her outfit *

My sweaty palms gripped the steering wheel tightly as I made my way over to y/n's house

My sweaty palms gripped the steering wheel tightly as I made my way over to y/n's house. God I bet she's gonna look so beautiful..what do I say first?? I've never taken out a girl before..what if I mess up? What if she never wants to see me again? What if-

My thoughts were quickly interrupted by a truck honking at me loudly signaling that I forgot to turn at the green light.

"Oh shut up!" I shouted clearly annoyed at the driver before driving off and speeding down the road. God I can't stop thinking about her..

 I glanced down at my phone to read over the address she gave me through text and made sure I was headed in the right direction. When I finally came across her street, I stared in awe at the house before me.

 When I finally came across her street, I stared in awe at the house before me

God damn her house is beautiful! I stepped out of my car and walked up to the front door nervously. I hid the roses I bought her behind my back shyly before hearing someone turn the knob of the door. I was immediately greeted by a tall blonde girl whom immediately smiled down at me.

"Ariana it's a pleasure to meet you!" She says brightly holding her hand out for me to shake. I shake it politely and smile at her. "Don't worry, y/n/n is almost ready." She quickly turns around and yells into the house. "Y/N!! GET YO ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" 

I giggle at her friend and she turns to me smiling. 

"Come on in Ari, make yourself at home." The blonde says politely and gestures me inside. "I'm Alyssa by the way." 

"Hi Alyssa it's a pleasure to meet you." I say smiling brightly at her.

I soon hear shoes creak against the wooden floor and feel a presence behind me. I turn around slowly and my jaw drops. I see y/n standing before me with a low cut tank and shorts along with a snapback. A few of her tattoos were showing and her brown wavy hair cascaded down her back swiftly.

*Your outfit below*

I think I was practically drooling at this point. God fucking damnit why does she have to be so perfect??!!

"Take a picture beautiful, it'll last longer." I hear a husky voice say causing me to cower and blush furiously. I feel her finger touch the bottom of my chin bringing me up to look at her. "You look so beautiful, Ariana." 

"T-thank y-yo-you." I say smiling pulling her into a hug. My nostrils begin to fill with her scent of Vanilla and Cherries. Almost simultaneously, we both pull out roses from behind our backs for each other. I Look down to see she had given me lavender roses.

"I-I read somewhere t-that your favorite color was lavender and I figured y-you would like it b-but if you don't I-I can always return them-" I cut off her adorable rambling by kissing her cheek. Her face bloomed into a bright red and I giggled cupping her face in my hands. 

"They're absolutely beautiful baby, I love them." I say smiling. She blushes before accepting my roses I gave her.

"These are very beautiful as well." She says smiling widely and I blush furiously at the distance between us. 

"Well, let's get this date started, shall we?"