Chapter 70

Ariana’s POV:

*3 months later*

I awoke to piggy-smallz’ hoof on my chest, directly resting on my sternum. I groaned, finally letting my eyes adjust to the sunlight seeping into the hotel room we were currently staying at in Hawaii. Piggy’s wet snout rested on my chin, sniffing before squeaking, seemingly happy that I woke up. I grinned softly, wrapping my hands around her tiny body and kissing her head.

“Mornin’ you.” I cooed.

Piggy’s marble-like, black eyes stared at me intently, until she began wriggling out of my grasp. I let her go, and she wandered over to Y/N’s pillow, laying on top of it contently.

Immediately recognizing she wasn’t in bed, I grew concerned.

Where is she?

The sudden click of the bathroom door handle made me squeal in surprise, earning a cute ass chuckle from the other side of the door. Out came Y/N, wrapped in a white towel with a smaller one wrapped around her hair.

“Hey babe.” she husked out, smiling widely at me. I nearly died. She’s so damn cute.

“Hey baby.” I grinned cheekily, walking over to her and wrapping my arms around her neck. My hand wandered to the back of her neck and I pulled her head down, pressing my lips to hers passionately. I felt her smile against my lips, and then her slightly, but quickly, move down to grip her towel. She pulled away, chuckling.

“You almost made me drop my towel.”

“And..would that be a problem?” I smirked at her in response, and grinned at the flush of red that rose up on her cheeks. She was quick to respond, her hands trailing around my petite frame to rest on my ass, giving it a light squeeze. An unexpected moan made its way out of my mouth, my body shifting so that my center rested on her thigh, which was placed in between my legs.

“F-fuck.” I moaned softly, as I found myself beginning to grind on her leg, until she removed it, placing a chaste kiss on my lips.

“W-what.. Babe!” I groaned, attempting to pull her back to me but she just giggled, smiling cheekily at me.

“I have to brush my teef!” she playfully said to me, winking. I would’ve laughed at her saying “teef” instead of “teeth”, but I was too turned on to even think of laughing.

“You’re so mean to me!” I whined out, intertwining my fingers with hers. She grinned down at me, using her free hand to unravel the towel from her head, letting her long wavy hair fall onto her shoulders. It was still wet, and a few dribbles of water landed on my face.

“Never.” She smiled at me, planting a kiss on my nose. “I’m not mean to you at all.”

I huffed childishly and at once smiled at her childishly, pouting. “You’re a fucking tease, Y/N.”

She simply smiled at my comment, kissing my nose. My heart swelled with love for this girl, and I grinned up at her, smiling innocently this time.

“I can’t believe I’m marrying you tomorrow..” I said quietly, smiling ever so widely my cheeks hurt. Her breath caught in her throat as she took my cheek in the palm of her hand, staring intently into my eyes.

“Darling, as far as I’m concerned, we’re already married.”

I felt myself blush immensely at her words, and I leaned up to her, kissing her passionately. She kissed back as we both smiled against the kiss.