Chapter 64

((A/N I just wanted to say a quick thank you for all of your positive messages :) it means a lot and I feel much better now, so thank you again. I love you all so very much))

Y/N's POV

I walked briskly to my car parked outside of the hotel, the cool night air whipping through my long hair. I grasped the cool metal handle of my black Lamborghini door, clicking it open. The clanking of fast paced heels behind me caused me to halt in my tracks. I turned around to be met with the worried face of my fiancé, her eyes damp.

I sighed worriedly. "Baby like I said back in the room, I can't let you go with me. It's too dangerous."

"I don't care." She gripped my hand tightly, moving closer to me. "I'm not letting you get hurt."

I ran my free hand through my hair and looked down at her, cupping her cheek. 

"If she tries to hurt me, I'll fight back. Don't worry-"

"I'm going to worry baby!" Her tone became sharp and it startled me, causing me to flinch slightly. Ariana sighed, wiping a falling tear from her eye. "Y-You're my world. I can't afford to lose you Y/N."

My heart drummed against my ribcage and I pulled her into a hug, wrapping my arms around her waist. I felt her hot tears against my shirt as she shook in my arms, sobbing quietly.

"Sshh it's okay babygirl..I'll be alright." I cooed softly, kissing the top of her hair. Rain began drizzling around us gradually, lose strands of her hair sticking up slightly from the humidity. I inhaled her sweet scent once more before pulling away, smiling comfortingly down at my beautiful angel.

"Go on inside babe. I don't want you sick." I reached for the door and hopped inside the driver's seat, slipping the keys into ignition and rolling down the window, only to have Ariana lean inside. I watched as droplets of rain hit her smooth skin, running down her wrists and onto the car window ledge. She bent over and kissed my lips tenderly, the saltiness of her hot tears mixing in with the addicting flavor of her lips. She pulled apart reluctantly, wiping yet another tear away.

"I love you. So much.." She spoke hoarsely, her voice breaking off in the end. I reached for her hand, intertwining her fingers with mine. My fingernail gently traced her 'babydoll' tattoo on her finger, letter by letter as I looked up at her lovingly.

"I love you more Ariana."

"Not possible." She giggled lightly through her tears. I chuckled and leaned out of the car to kiss her one last time before backing the car out of its parking space. Ariana shuffled back as the car moved, and I sped off down the road, following the address on the slip of paper.

***

I parked my car outside of the abandoned-looking house, slouching back in the leather seat. I let out a sigh, running my hands through my hair. I fished my lighter out of my back pocket and my pack of cigarettes, lighting it, and inhaling the nicotine.

I really need a smoke..

I took the cigarette away from my mouth briefly, exhaling and watching with fascination as clouds of smoke swirled around me. A sudden though breached my hazy mind.

Ariana wouldn't want you to smoke Y/N.

Suddenly feeling guilty, I rolled down the window and threw the cigarette out of the car and put my lighter away. I sighed with an emotion I couldn't place and got out of the car.

I double-checked the address and fear welled up inside me slowly as I walked up the creaky steps of the worn down house.

My mom doesn't live in Europe. I don't underst-