Chapter 50

~Ariana's POV~

It's been a week and a half since the car accident..and sadly, Y/N still doesn't remember me.

This is the most tortuous heartache I have ever experienced...

Of course when "meeting" me for the "first time", she wanted to be friends. I mean, how could I say no?

..probably very easily.

I wanted so badly to proclaim that she was my girlfriend and that I loved her with all my heart, but God kept my mouth shut.

So now here I am, visiting my love in the hospital. I was about to catch my plane to leave for my Manchester benefit concert, but I..just wanted to say goodbye.

I placed a gentle knock on the door, and was surprised to find Y/N opening it.

Good girl..therapy's really helping..

"Oh hey!" She said happily, gesturing me inside her room. I walked in, feeling my heart sink with every step.

I missed it. I missed when she would call me baby, and how my heart would flutter rapidly with any word of endearment that left her lips. I missed how she would hold me when I was scared, or when we were just cuddling on the couch. I miss baking cookies with her in the kitchen and spilling flour all over the kitchen counter. I missed how on every rainy day we would either sing karaoke, play monopoly or go out to eat. Or when she would build a fire when it was cold outside, and we would curl up on the couch with all my dogs.

I missed watching her dance and do the things she loved.

I miss her.

I held in my tears as best as I could, but had one slip down my cheek. I turned to Y/N, who was fiddling with the magazines on the table. She looked at me, her eyes glossed over with sadness and spoke.

"I miss my girlfriend."

I nearly choked on my own spit. "You're what?" I asked shakily, making sure I wasn't hearing things.

She looked at me again. "My girlfriend. Her name was Ariana. She has the same name as you actually." She giggled softly, a tear rushing down her cheek. I quickly went over to her and swept it up with my thumb.

I took a deep breath. "Tell me about her Y/N."

Her face brightened up immediately, and she gestured for me to sit down on the hospital bed. I sat down, and listened intently to what she had to say.

"She was the most beautiful human in the universe. It's like.." She paused, holding her hands out in a cupping motion. "She was the moon. And all I ever wanted to do was hold her in my hands..and never let her go. She had the most beautiful soul, and wherever she went I swear everyone smiled. I admire how passionate she was about everything. How she got so excited about goats and wanting to buy one." She paused, chuckling. "And how she gets so interested when finding a new book to read. She always told me that reading takes you somewhere else, somewhere to escape reality for a while. So, I actually started reading more.
I loved the way her eyes twinkled every time she was on stage. She was a singer too. World famous. People loved her, all around, but, probably not as much as I do. Anyways," she sighed a shallow breath, holding in tears. "I admired how static she got when being up there. She knew she was making the audience happy, and it made me happy seeing their interactions at meet and greets. She loved her fans, and I adored how caring she was with them.
Most of all, I loved her. She was my world in every universe. I never wanted to let her go. She made me feel alive and joyous every single day. I knew that know matter what, she would always be here to hold my hand, and that she would never leave me-" she began crying softly before shakily continuing.
"But..I let her go. I never even let her explain what happened. It's my fault she left. I just wanna hold her in my arms again and tell her how sorry I am for not listening to her."

By now I was spilling tears from left and right. My heartbeat quickened and I began crying noticeably louder, my face in my hands. I couldn't take it anymore.

I kissed her.

So passionately, I swear the world was spinning.

I felt her kiss back and eventually pull apart.

We sat in silence, our foreheads resting against each other. Y/N spoke quietly, timidly.

"I-I-"

"Y/N don't say anything baby. I needed to do that. I miss you too much. I hate looking at you everyday knowing you have no clue who I am. It breaks my heart into pieces. I want you back baby..so bad..I-"

"Ariana?"

I looked up at her, tears welling in my eyes again, prepared for rejection. She looked at me once more, studying me carefully. Her eyes widened, and she spoke softly.

"I remember."

My heart quickened, palpitating at the quickest speed I had ever felt. "W-what?"

I felt Y/N's hands reach up and grab my face, pressing her lips against mine passionately before pulling apart, grinning widely as a damp tear fell on her cheek.

"You're my Ariana. Please take me back baby girl-"

The next thing I knew my arms were wrapped around her as I tackled her down onto the bed, crying loudly into her chest. My arms squeezed tightly around her and I felt sparks when her arm draped over my tiny waist. I looked up at her, crying with utmost joy and love. I began peppering her face with kisses, causing her to let out a string of jovial chuckles.

I cupped her face in my hands and she sat us up so that I was straddling her lap. I placed my hand over my mouth and continued crying before shakily saying.

"Of course I'll take you back baby girl. I love you so much!"

"I love you too Ariana." Y/N cried softly as I continued hugging her.

"Don't leave me again please.." I said softly. She looked at me, her eyes glossed over with pure promise.

"You're mine forever. I'm not letting you go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter totally flopped 😂😁
😊😊💗