Chapter 9

~Y/N's POV~    *mature content (no smut yet, but yeah, you've been warned)*

I opened my eyes slowly to find myself facing the window, the bright morning sun seeping into the room and blaring into my eyes. Not wanting to move, I shut my eyes and tried to go back to sleep, but failed. I ended up spending the night at Ariana's, and she insisted that I slept with her. Not that I'm complaining. I loved every minute of it. I looked down to see her peacefully cuddled into me, her right leg draped over my stomach and her arms around my neck. I giggled softly as I heard soft snores drift out of her mouth peacefully. She's an absolute vision. How someone can look so perfect in any circumstance amazes me.

I suddenly felt the urge to pee, but I didn't want to move from my current position. I sighed knowing my urge had to be relieved. I slowly tried to shift out of Ariana's grip, trying not to wake up my sleeping beauty.

"Stay baby." I hear her mumble cutely before gripping me tighter. I kiss her forehead and smile.

"But babe I really have to pee." I whine playfully. She opens her eyes slowly and smiles in admiration at me.

"How are you so beautiful?" She questions, my breath getting caught in my throat at the sound of her raspy morning voice.

"I could say the same to you, princess." I say, causing her to grin widely at me before leaning into peck my lips. I turn my head away quickly before she could place a kiss on them. I have nasty morning breath and I don't want her to taste it-

"I don't care if you have morning breath baby girl. I want to kiss my girlfriends delectable lips before she gets out of bed." With that she flips me over to where she's straddling me and smashes her lips on mine eagerly, slipping her tongue into my mouth, hers dancing with mine. We pull apart and she licks her lips smiling ear to ear.

"You're so hot baby." She husks into my ear, causing goosebumps to arise rapidly on my neck. She places a trail of kisses down my jawline and down my neck, causing me to groan softly. She immediately lifts her head up, her face beginning to flush red and her eyes beginning to widen.

"That was the sexiest fucking thing I have ever heard, Y/n." She growls seductively before leaning down to attack my neck. She quickly presses her hips against mine, beginning to grind into me. She throws her head back and lets out a loud and long moan at the contact if our hips. Well..fuck. My hands begin to wander down towards her hips before upping her ass slightly, causing her to let out another moan. I lean up to press my lips against her neck, leaving kisses down her neck. I suck gently on her sweet spot causing her to groan in pleasure.

"Okay..I've had enough. This is too much." I hear her say. I stop what I'm doing and look up at her in confusion.

"This," she growls grabbing the collar of my shirt I had borrowed from her tightly, yanking my face down to hers, our lips dangerously close to each other. "Take it the fuck off."

I gulp heavily, immensely turned on by her behavior. I don't hesitate and pull my shirt off, leaving me in my black Victoria's Secret bra. Her jaw drops immediately as she eyes me up and down. My body is burning under her intense gaze. She slowly runs her petite hands up my stomach before placing them tenderly on my hips.

"So perfect." She mumbles, scanning me over once more before crashing her lips to mine passionately. She goes to take off her shirt before a ringing of her phone goes off. She continues to place kisses on my jawline, as I try to gesture to her that her phone was going off.

"B-baby..your p-phone-"

"Whoever is calling me can wait. I'm trying to make love to my girl." She remarks coolly before continuing what she was doing. The ringing eventually stops but soon starts ringing again. Frustration coats Ariana's before she gets off me grabbing for her phone roughly. She presses answer and the speaker button.

(Phone call: A-Ariana B-Brian)

A- what do you want??!!!
B- well damn Ariana what's wrong?
I hear Brian laugh at the other end of the line as Ariana rolls her eyes.
A- well you interrupted something very very important
B- oh.. I'm sorry. But I just wanted to ask if  Y/n told you about her joining us on tour yet?
Ariana turned to me smiling widely, quickly pecking my lips and then returning to the phone call.
A- yeah she told me, my girlfriend told me.
She put emphasis on the word girlfriend and I hear Brian gasp on the other end of the line.
B- oh my god I'm so happy for you!
She laughs cutely before responding.
A- thanks Bri! She's actually here right now with me.
B- this early? Were you two fucking?
Ariana laughs before smirking at me. I blush and turn to the phone. "Hey Bri."
B- hey Y/n/n! Oh that reminds me..I need you here at the studio so we can start on your dances.
Ariana hands the phone over to me so I could talk to him.
You- yeah man I'll be there. When do you need me?
B-oh I actually need you here in 20 minutes. Scooter wants to meet you.
I hear Ariana groaning at the fact I have to leave and I smile assuringly at her.
You- okay I'll be there.
B-ight. Bye you two!
We both say our goodbyes and I turn to Ariana who is pouting at me. I cup her face and smile at her.

"You know you can come with me right?"

She squeals in excitement before hoping off the bed and throwing some clothes on.

"Well, someone's excited." I remark and she smirks at me, throwing me my Nike duffel bag. I always have spare clothes in it. I reached in and grabbed a pair of grey adidas joggers with a black adidas sweater. Last but not least I grab my pair of black yeezys. I begin to undress myself and change while Ariana was in the bathroom. When I was finished, I tied my long dark brown hair into a high ponytail and walked over to her vanity where I applied some light makeup from my makeup bag. After a quick touch up of eyeliner, foundation, and mascara, I walked into the bathroom which Ariana had left open. I walk inside to see her at the sink applying makeup. She was wearing a pair of black PINK leggings and a Western university sweatshirt which bagged over her petite frame cutely. Gorgeous. She's absolutely gorgeous.

I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist gently, resting my head on her shoulder.

"You look beautiful babe." I say kissing her cheek. I see her smile grow even more in the mirror. She turns around to face me, her jaw dropping as soon as she saw me.

"You look so sexy." She husks grabbing my biceps through my sweatshirt. I chuckle full heartedly and lean down to kiss her. She kisses back, her minty breath intoxicating my nostrils. So..so..beautiful..

I finally finish brushing my teeth and we head out her house hand in hand to my car, Ariana swinging them back and forth contently.

"I can't wait to see the dances you have plans for the tour baby." She smirks and I smile sheepishly, excited for to see what I have in store for the choreography. Dangerous Woman Tour here I come..,

*************************************

Well, there you have it guys. Another installment of "her dancer" ☺️

Also..I'm going to her concert and meet&greet for the Miami show and I'm so fucking hyped 😭😭😍😍😍. I have to fly all the way down there but I'm taking my best friend so all is well.

But I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and if you didn't, well, there's always another one.

Peace out chickens ✌🏼️❤️

~Sav