Chapter 6

^^ You and Your outfit ^^

~Ariana's POV~

"Thank you for having me here today, Ryan." I said smiling widely at my favorite interviewer. He smiled and pulled me into a hug. 

"It was lovely seeing you Ariana. Have a nice day."

I smiled before walking out of the building, allowing the brisk autumn air fill my senses. As usual, a few paps came up to me asking about my day and what not and I all nodded at them politely before stepping into my car. I took a deep breath and exhaled deeply. This is it. I'm gonna ask y/n to be my girlfriend. 

Yes, I know this is a dumb decision considering I'm about to go on tour in a month but I don't think I'll be able to go any longer without knowing that she's mine. I put the keys into the ignition, softly humming to Ed Sheeran's song on the radio. 

I slowly turned the corner to a small flower shop and parked in front of it. She loves roses. I walked in hearing the metal chime of the bell notifying the owner that she had a customer. The old lady came walking over to me smiling brightly.

"Hello dear, what can I do for you today?" She says grinning.

"I would like to get some flowers for someone very special." I say while beginning to blush at the thought of y/n. "She loves roses."

She quickly scurried to the bunch of flowers and pulled out a lovely bouquet of roses for my soon to be girl and smiled at me. 

"That'll be $25.30."

I handed her a forty, told her to keep the change, thanked her and walked out. I hoped into the driver's seat and quickly glanced the the bouquet I had rested in the passenger's seat. I really hope she says yes..

***********************

I arrived at the Starbucks we had chosen to meet up at and walked inside. I know it was risky going to a public place while being a celebrity and all, but all I really cared about was seeing y/n. She was a celebrity as well but she told me it was for the same reason as mine. What a sweetheart..

I had my sunglasses on and I walked to the very back of the large coffee shop and found a table. I pulled out my phone to text her.

Me: I'm here cutie! You almost here?

My Y/n😍💕: just turning at the light. see you in a few beautiful😚

Butterflies erupted immensely at the nickname beautiful and I blushed. The things this girl does to me..

I heard the bell chime at the front of the store I immediately lifted my head upwards to see if it was y/n. I was unfortunately met with the cocky and arrogant eyes of my ex boyfriend. As soon as he spotted me, he stalked over to my table at the back.

"Hey sexy what's up?"

"Go away Mac," I say groaning. "I told you I never wanted to see you again."

Mac looked at me up and down, shamelessly checking me out. I couldn't help but feel nauseous under his gaze. The only person I want looking at me like that is y/n.

"Come on babe, let's go home." Mac says smirking. I roll my eyes.

"I'm not your babe, Miller. Now leave me the fuck alone and go fuck that hoe that you cheated on me with."  

He clenched his jaw angrily at me and grabbed my arm roughly.

"You will come with me and you will be mine bitch." He growls through gritted teeth, the smell of the cigarette smoke filling up my nostrils. I put my head down and shut my eyes in fear.