Chapter 15

*How you two normally wake up 😍*

~Y/N's POV~

I woke up with a small groan as I felt a nice cool breeze against my nude body and opened my eyes. Immediately taking notice of the sunlight seeping into the room through the open balcony doors, I sat up slightly to see if Ariana was here and when I started to doubt myself, she came in from the balcony.

"Good morning baby." she whispered with a glowing white smile as she stood in front of me in one of my over sized black t shirts. 

"Hi beautiful." I spoke for the first time as I rubbed my eyes and she smiled. 

I looked around at my surroundings, noticing that the bed sheet including myself was on the floor. Weird, I don't remember being on the floor. Must've gotten pretty crazy last night..

I smirked happily up at her and sat up completely before wrapping my arms around the back of her legs. She let out a soft laugh as she sat down on top of me. She smiled widely at me as she wrapped her arms around my neck and I rubbed my nose against hers.

"Good morning love." I whispered and she sighed with a happy smile as she tugged at my ears.

"You sleep well, babygirl?" she asked with a small smirk and I ran my hands under her shirt. 

"I slept perfectly." I smirked and caressed the small of her back, feeling her soft and smooth skin. "You?"

"It's the first full night of sleep I've had in a long time."she said while laughing shyly into the crook of my neck. 

I smiled to myself as I held my half naked girlfriend in my arms and listened to her faint breathing and the palm trees blowing in the wind from outside. I tightened my arms around her as I dug my face into her neck, lightly pressing my lips on the hickey I made on her last night. She leaned into me, purposely showing off more of her neck to me to give me more access and I smiled.

"I love you." She whispered as I kissed her neck before gently biting it.

"I love you too." I smiled running my hands down to her ass and she pulled back.

"You know what would make this morning even better?" She asked with a sly smirk and I hummed gesturing for her to continue.

"Hm?"

"A little more loving." She smirked as she ran her hands through my long hair and kissed my lips.

"Ms. Ronald McDonald." I whispered and she let out a contagious laugh before kissing my lips.

I giggled against her plump lips and kissed her tenderly. She grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my closer to her face, deepening the kiss. I leaned in more and it gave it much more pressure causing her to giggle a bit. I smirked biting her lower lip playfully as my center began to throb slightly. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I leaned forward laying her on her back causing her to laugh as I kissed her chest.

"Mine." I husked against her skin as my fingers stroked her face gently and tenderly.

"Yours." She replied cupping my face in her hands, pulling me closer to her.

She was mine.

______________

~Ariana's POV~

"And that's when I told him, No bitch, I'm gay." I heard Y/n say causing all of us to laugh. I watched my girlfriend intently as she spoke, every word intriguing me because they were hers.