Chapter 34

~Unknown POV~

"I told you this wasn't going to work!" She shouted, running her hands through her hair. I continued to smirk widely, walking towards her.

"You really think I'm dumb enough to not have a backup plan?"

She groaned, sighing in defeat. "Fine. As long as I get to have her to myself."

I grinned, knowing I had won her over. "Oh believe me..you will. Now," I continued, puffing out the last of my cigarette.
"As much as I hate it, we've got to get her hurt."

"I don't give a fuck about her. I want Ariana-"

"I know you do, shit head! But if you want this to work your gonna need to cooperate with me." I held out my hand. "Give me a light."

She groaned, yanking her lighter from her back pocket and lighting my cig. I brought it back up to my mouth and inhaled, sighing in content.

"You're changing..you used to be so innocent." I looked over to her to her and grinned cheekily, pursing my lips in a menacing grin.

"That was the old me. I'm changing my ways because of her..she makes me want to live dangerously. And she's gonna be mine soon enough."

"Okay fine. But what about Ariana?"

"We'll take care of that. You can either follow my lead..or we can go with plan C..and I don't think you want that.."

She noticeably gulped. "I don't..can we just take care of that stupid dancer first?"

I growled, yanking her up to my eye level while gripping the collar of her shirt.

"Don't call my girl stupid, whore." I spat, throwing her back down onto the chair. She rolled her eyes before speaking.

"We'll plan A would've worked if that stupid douche didn't get in the way of everything-"

"I know!" I yelled, throwing my cigarette butt to the ground and stomping the remaining sparks away before walking to the antique chest on the table. I pulled out my revolver and clicked it, turning it around and handing it to my accomplice.

"Shoot her. Before I kill Ariana and her family."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh shit..

Who could they be? 🤔

Xoxo~Sav