Chapter 68

*a BIT OF mature content*

~Y/N's POV~

"BRIAN!" I shouted loudly, only to realize my friend was right next to me. He sat up sassily, yelling back, "WHAAAT??"

I laughed, punching his shoulder playfully. "Can you please get my phone charger? It's in the den."

He raised an eyebrow. "And you can't because..?"

"Cause she's holding me." Ariana responded for me, and cuddled back into my body. I smiled down at her lovingly, and heard Brian gag to himself.

Groaning, he sat up from the dark couch, turning to leave the room. I grinned cheekily.

"Thanks honey bunches!"

His head slowly turned to me, and he flipped me off, walking out of the room to Ariana's den. It was now just my girl and I in the movie room, curled up with a bunch of blankets on the massive couch. The rain fell steadily outside, pattering against the window, the dusk sky illuminating with lightning through the grayish, orange clouds.

Ariana suddenly shifted out of her position with me and stood up in her white slippers, kissing my forehead.

"Just a sec baby." She said softly, and turned to the cabinet below the massive flat screen tv. Pulling out two yankee candles, she set them on the fireplace mantle, bending down again to grab a long matchbox. She held it up giggling, reading it to me.

"A covey of quail." She said in a posh British accent, making me smile widely at her cuteness. (A/N y'all real ones remember this snapchat story)

She slid the match across the box, a flame illuminating from the tip of the stick. She brought it down to the wicks of both candles, lighting them. The aromas of vanilla and pumpkin pie filled the room quickly, warming my body instantly with comfort. Ariana quickly flipped on her bluetooth speaker, and connected it with spotify, letting it play music in the background softly.

The glowing of the candlelight illuminated her petite frame as she walked over towards me, jumping into my lap, causing the wind to be knocked out of me for a brief second. I wheezed playfully, lifting her up and throwing her down onto the couch gently, only to crawl on top of her. She let out a string of giggles, cupping my face in her hands as a fluffy heather grey blanket draped over our bodies.

Her thumb brushed against my jawline and her breathing hitched, lowering me down to her lips. Her minty breath fanned my lips as I stared intently at them, waiting for her to connect our lips together. Ariana bit her lip, swiping her tongue among the bottom lip quickly leaning in to kiss me-

"Aye yo Y/N/N here's your charger-"

"LEAVE!" Ariana shouted from underneath me, shoving her middle finger into the air. I chuckled, whipping my head around to the twin, glaring at him playfully.

"Yeah bro, we're kinda busy here."

Brian snorted in laughter. "Wow, I leave for five minutes and y'all already tryna fuck."

"And if we were," I paused, underneath the blankets purposely pressing my knee gently against Ariana between her legs, only to have her back arch up slightly,a soft moan escaping her parted lips. I continued, smirking down at her and looking back at him. "..why would it matter to you?"

As if Brian could already see what was happening, he quickly turned to leave, tossing my phone charger on the ground. I chuckled, going to turn to Ariana but she had moved out from under me, now standing by her speaker.

"Babe what are you doing?" I asked, my voice coming out a bit raspier than usual. She turned to me, dangling the music volume control between her fingers.

Pupils dilated.

Full focus on me.

Biting her lip, she eyed me up and down.

"Turning up the volume."

__________

It was 2am, and I was lying awake on the large couch, my girl in my arms, watching the rain fall steadily outside with the soft hum of music playing dimly through the speakers.

I had relit the candles a few times, the power having gone out two hours or so ago due to the storm. Ariana doesn't know that however, cause she's been sleeping.

Well..good sex is the best natural sleep medicine.

I suddenly felt her bare body shift closer to me under the soft blanket, her arms wrapping around my waist. Her sharp jawline landed on my as well bare chest, her brown doe eyes looking up at me sleepily.

"Hi baby." she said softly, placing a kiss on the hickey she left on my collarbone. Despite us being only lit by the candle light, I could still see the massive mark in the dark. I smiled down at her.

"Hey beautiful. Sleeping well?" A light smirk made its way onto my face. Ariana chuckled deeply, her voice raspy.

"Fuck yes."

Her voice is literally..sex itself.

I planted a kiss on her lips, and gasped lightly in delight at the song that just started playing.

**Play now to set the mood**  **headphones recommended for more feels**

I saw Ariana's head perk up slightly, as if she was trying to figure out what song it was.

"Paramore, right?" She asked me in a hushed whisper.

"Mhm." I nodded, wrapping my arms more securely around her. She nuzzled into me. I sighed out.

"I used to listen to this song all the time. When mom would come home drunk and shit, I would sit in my room and listen to this on loop. Kinda got me through my insanity." I laughed lightly, trying to lighten up the situation, despite obviously not being able to. Ariana frowned, stroking my jaw with her fingers.

"Baby you didn't deserve her shit. You're perfect to me."

I smiled down at her, planting another kiss on her lips before continuing.

"I remember I got my first guitar from my neighbor Joseph during that time. It was a black acoustic guitar with a dark brown trim. I taught myself this song everyday after school. I hid it under my bed so ma wouldn't find it. She thought music was a waste of time."

I could feel Ariana's frown burning into the side of my head, but only a frown of concern. I continued, huffing.

"But I played regardless. If she would ever leave the house I would play until my fingers bled. For some reason.." I paused and looked down at Ariana, who was looking at me admiringly. "This song motivated me to keep pushing..to ya know, pursue my love for music."

I stared off into the candle light briefly before looking to Ariana. Tears threatened to spill from her eyes, as she began to stroke my face tenderly. I felt the diamond of the engagement ring lightly scrape against my jaw as she looked into my eyes, butterflies building up in my stomach.

"I'm so..in love with you. You have the most beautiful soul."

I looked at her, smiling widely whilst intertwining our hands. My thumb stroked the top of her hand tenderly as I looked into her eyes.

"You're my beautiful angel, Ariana Grande."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aw y'all are so cute together 😘
I hope you guys are enjoying the updates so far!
More to come babes💕
Xoxo~Sav