Chapter 59

~Ariana's POV~

There is no fucking way. No fucking way that he's here.

He leaned himself closer to me and I grimaced at the close proximity of our bodies. He smirked.

"Hey baby, did you miss me?" He spoke cockily, his breath reeking of cigarettes and alcohol. I attempted to back away, only to have my back colliding with the payphone booth. I nearly whimpered, fear glossing over my mind.

"G-get away from me Mac." I cursed myself mentally for stuttering but despite my plea, Mac inched closer, putting his finger under my chin. My skin burned at his rough touch and I snapped my head away, glaring at him.

Mac licked his lips and chuckled deeply. "Feisty like I remember-"

I slapped him, his head snapping back while he groaned. I expected him to hit me but he just smirked, inching closer to me.

I growled, "You were supposed to be in jail. Why the fuck are you here?"

Mac chuckled darkly, his eyes shining with mischief.

The next words that escaped his mouth made me want to vomit.

He brought his lips up to my ear, sickly whispering, "I escaped."

I was speechless by this point. My ex boyfriend, the man that attempted to rape me, escaped from prison??

I want my baby here with me.

I was involuntarily shaking at this point, my fists tight into a ball. He continued speaking, his lips curled into a devilish grin.

"Now we can finally be together. That bitch, Y/N was always in the way."

I felt fire flash in my eyes, his insults directed towards my girl fueling me with utmost anger.

"Don't fucking talk about my girl like that you fucking shit head! I will never want you."

Anger flashed in his eyes and the next thing I knew, I was pinned against the wall, his rough hands gripping my arms tightly behind my back. I whimpered out in pain when I felt his hot breath against the nape of my neck.

"Don't ever talk to me like that again you slut." He growled, his grip tightening around my arm.

"M-my fiancé will hurt y-you Miller."

He growled from behind me, yanking me around to face him, a squeal of pain escaping my lips.

"Fiancé?!" He questioned incredulously. "You're marrying that ugly fuck??"

Hell. Fucking. No.

He did not just go there with me.

I wriggled myself from his grip, kicking him straight in the balls, sending him tumbling to the ground. He lay on his back, clutching his undercarriage in agony. I growled, placing my heels on top of his chest, looking down at him angrily.

I was livid.

"I'm marrying the most beautiful, kind, stunning, amazing woman alive you asshole!" I spat at him, his eyes filling with something unexpected.

Amusement.

He stood back up and the next thing I knew he was gripping my neck. I writhed, trying to squeal out a cry for help but out came nothing. He smirked, speaking lowly.

"Then I'll make sure to get rid of her."

A tsunami of protectiveness and anger welled up in me and I brought my arms up, spreading them apart and ripping his hands off my neck.