Chapter 13

*In this chapter, it's Valentines Day, and it's also your birthday :)*

~Ariana's POV~

My eyes fluttered open to be met with my girlfriend's stunning face. Everything about her is absolute perfection..I just can't believe she's mine. Hell, even talking about Y/n makes me feel so emotional that sometimes I want to cry. Yes, I know it sounds stupid but it's the truth.

A sudden wave of excitement washed over me as I then realized it was Valentines Day..AND her birthday. I slowly unraveled her arm which was draped over my waist and tip toed out of my master suite in the tour bus and made my way out to the living space. I had requested to have my own bus for Y/n and I during the tour, and my manager gladly obliged. I was glad to be able to have my own bus with my girl.

Trying to make very little sound, I scurried around the tiny kitchen to find some ingredients to make her some breakfast. Fuck, what does she like?? Everything has to be perfect..

I finally settled on making pancakes. I quickly opened my phone to find a recipe on food network and got to work. It was moments like this when I appreciated my mother and my Nona's cooking techniques in the kitchen. I was able to whip up a perfect batch of pancakes with a side of Greek yogurt. Pleased with my work, I neatly arranged the meal on the small table. I garnished the tabletop with a bouquet of roses in a vase and a teddy bear on her chair. I quickly got my gifts I had bought for her and set them on the couch. I guess you could call me a hopeless romantic. I'm only one for her though..

I smiled to myself at the thought of her and quietly made my way back to the bedroom to find her peacefully sleeping. I stared in awe at her and quietly got into the bed and snuggled into her chest. Her chest rose and fell with ease as I watched her intently, studying her perfect features. 

"Mine." I whispered to myself, feeling my eyes beginning to water. Never have I ever felt such emotion in my life when it came to loving someone. It was an unreal feeling, certainly a feeling I never wanted to end. I will never stop loving this girl. No matter what we may go through over the years, I know she's the one for me. She's it for the rest of my life. I'm gonna marry this girl one day, and I'm 100% certain about it..

I saw her shift slightly, her eyes squinting as she stretched her limbs. She's so fucking cute..

"Happy birthday and Happy Valentines day baby." I coo excitedly, stroking the stray locks of hair out of her face. She turns to look over at me and smiles brightly. I'm immediately caught in her intense gaze, her hazel eyes making me fall in love with her even more. She gets more and more beautiful each and everyday.

"Thank you princess." She says, her voice raspy as she speaks, immediately capturing my attention. I leaned in and kissed her passionately, our lips immediately moving in sync with one another. Before I knew it, I was on top of her straddling her waist, still in the midst of kissing her. Her lips are like a drug. A drug I want to keep taking over and over again. 

We pulled apart when air was necessary and I grabbed her hand. "I've got something for you, baby!" I squeal excitedly pulling her out from the sheets. She laughs at my excited gestures and follows me trying not to trip over my feet. We finally reached the living space and I heard a gasp from beside me. She squealed and ran to the teddy bear, practically pouncing onto it hugging it tightly. My heart swelled to full capacity as I watched her interact with the gifts I had gotten her.

"Baby girl this is incredible! You didn't have to." She said wrapping her arms around my waist gently. I got on my toes to kiss her lips.

"I wanted to baby. You're my world." I respond hugging her tightly. After hugging for sometime, Y/n pulls apart and runs to the master suite quickly.