Chapter 16

*You in case you may have forgotten lol*

~Y/N's POV~

Ariana and I walked hand in hand back into the restaurant to the table where everyone was. 

"Well would you look at that. The dangerous women finally returned." Brian smirked, causing Ariana to roll her eyes and for me to giggle lightly. we got back into our booth and sat down, Ariana cuddling into my side.

"Alright y'all, let's give this lil' shit her gifts!" Max joked, punching my shoulder playfully. Ariana gasped and leaned over playfully slapping Max on the cheek.

"She ain't a lil' shit Max fuck you." She growled sitting on my lap and pecking my cheek as I wrapped my arms around her petite frame. I chuckled lightly with Max before everyone began passing me their gifts. I received various Victoria Secret items, gift cards, and a beautiful diamond choker from my girlfriend. It finally got around to Gabbie and Brian's turn, both of which were snickering to themselves. I turned to them, my face feigning a comedic confusion as I looked to Gabbie. She held her hands up in defense and laughed.

"Hey look bro, this was all Brian's idea." She said, causing me to quirk a smile and for her to earn a playfully slap from Brian.

"Go on..open it Y/n." Brian smirked while chuckling under his breath.

"I swear if you two put a bomb in there, I'm going to shove my heels up your ass." Ariana laughed, feigning seriousness. Gabbie chuckled and handed my the gift bag, which was surprisingly heavy. My opening of the bag caused everyone's eyes to stare intently at me. I paused and looked up.

"If you guys are plotting to kill me this is not the smartest place to do so." I snickered earning a loud booming laugh from Corey which caught the attention of an elderly couple at the other table near us. Ariana tried holding in her laugh, but failed miserably and laughed loudly at Corey. Her laugh is music to my ears.

After everyone settled down, I removed the tissue paper from around whatever was in the bag to get a good look at it. My eyes immediately began to widen and I shoved the paper back into the bag and put my head down, trying to hide my face from embarrassment. 

"Baby? What's wrong?" Ariana asked worriedly, clutching onto my bicep. I heard Brian and Gabbie let out a loud laugh from the other end of the table.

'What did you two get my girl?" I heard Ariana ask, probably burning holes into their heads with her gaze. 

"I don't know..why don't you ask her yourself?" Brian snickered elbowing Gabbie. i felt my face begin to heat up even more when I sensed Ariana bend down to where I had my hands covering my face.

"Baby, what did they get you?"

I mumbled my response incoherently and she asked again causing me to breathe out.

________________

~Ariana's POV~

"Just look in the bag, baby." My girlfriend wheezed out, obviously embarrassed. I obeyed and went to grab the gift bag. It can't be that bad..right?

I opened the bag and my eyes and jaw dropped at what lay before me. I felt my face beginning to burn intensely, the sounds of everyone else's laughter dimming out and my ears ringing.

There in the bag lay a doubled ended black strap on. It-it's-fuck it's huge that's all I know. I suddenly felt a gush of wetness at the though of Y/n fucking me with the strap on..Fuck that would be so hot--

"Ariana what's wrong?" Gabbie snickered, interrupting my naughty thoughts. I shot her an embarrassed look and giggle softly. I lent down and pressed my lips to Y/n's ear.

"It's alright baby girl." I whispered before smirking. "Now, we should get back to the hotel..I want you to show me how it's done.." I paused before bringing my lips closer to her ear. "Papi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short I'm sorry!

Btw there is smut in the upcoming chapter. If you don't like it, feel free to skip :)

Love y'all

~Sav