Chapter 4

~Ariana's POV~

We sat in a comfortable silence while I drove my car to the destination I had chosen for our date.

"So, where are you taking me?" y/n asked smiling at me.

"It's a surprise." I wink at her playfully and she begins to pout playfully in my peripheral vision. Fuck, she is so adorable..I just want to kiss her pout away..

We finally pull up to my chosen destination, the beach. I know, the Ariana Grande could've chosen to take y/n y/l/n to the fanciest restaurant in California, but I really wanted to take her someplace special to me. As soon as she was about to open the car door to get out, I practically bolted out of my car door and to her side to open the door for her. I heard her laugh quietly at my gesture.

"Thank you, m'lady." She said bowing in front of me. I laughed loudly at her adorableness and shut the door after she got out. We both walked hand in hand down the boardwalk in which had a few families and couples browsing about on it.

 We both walked hand in hand down the boardwalk in which had a few families and couples browsing about on it

"It's absolutely beautiful out here." y/n sighs happily as I begin to contently swing our interlocked hands back and forth. Not as beautiful as you..

"Aw thanks Ari." Shit! I really need to stop doing that.

"You're very welcome gorgeous." I say grinning widely at her. She smiles cheekily at me while we continue to stroll down the boardwalk. The lights dazzled perfectly along the way and the water gleamed under the moonlight brightly. Everything just felt so right. The way her hand fit in mine made me feel completely and utterly complete. Every Time her fingers would graze my skin butterflies would immediately erupt in my stomach and disperse tingles throughout my body.

I was very relieved there were no paps out; I really wanted to spend one on one time with y/n, the beautiful girl who already has a tight leash on my heart, a leash I never want to break free from. I had only spent two days with this girl and I'm already falling hard for her..

My thoughts were quickly interrupted when I spotted my favorite ice cream parlor across from us. I squealed and dragged y/n with me towards it. 

"Woah easy there cutie." y/n laughs loudly while I continue to pull her towards it whilst giggling. Her laugh is music to my ears. 

We reach the counter and I was immediately greeted with Mario, the owner in whom I had befriended in the past year after moving here. He was about 65 years old and had the sweetest demeanor. He noticed me and immediately smiled widely.

"Hello Ariana! What can I get you today?" he asks me cheerfully. He takes a quick glance over to my left where y/n was standing and he grins even wider. "And who's this beautiful young lady accompanying you?" 

I blush furiously looking down and y/n smiles at Mario.

"I'm Y/n. It's a pleasure to meet you sir." She says holding out her hand. 

"Oh dear, please call me Mario," He says smiling down at y/n. "Now, what can I get ya?"

"I'll have the usual. Baby, what would you like?" Well, that slipped out..great job Ariana. At least I didn't mind saying it..

Y/n blushed harshly before quickly covering it up. 

"I'll have you're black raspberry please." she says smiling. I look over at her soon becoming lost in her. The way the snapback fits her head..her beautiful jawline and eyes..the way her small tattoos travel her forearms.. I just wanna trace them..

"Didn't your mother tell you it's rude to stare." Y/n stated while giggling and I just smirked at her.

"I'm not staring. I'm simply admiring your beauty." She blushed a tinge darker at my words.

"Alright ladies that'll be $10.35." Mario says interrupting my thoughts. I reach into my purse to grab my wallet but y/n's hand stops me. 

"My treat cutie. You took me on this lovely date, so please let me pay." she says smiling widely at me. Despite my continuous protests she managed to get me to say yes to her paying. She cheered in victory and handed Mario a $20 before grabbing our ice creams. While walking away, I turned to her giving her a hug wrapping my arms around her neck. 

"You didn't have to pay for me y/n/n, I could've gotten it." I say feeling guilty for not paying. Y/n looked down at me and smiled and wrapped her arms around my petite frame gently.

"Ari, I wanted to pay. It's fine." I blushed at her kindness and kissed her cheek. 

"Come'on," I say grabbing her hand. "I wanna take you to my favorite spot." 

We begin to walk hand in hand down to the sand and towards the ocean. I gently take off my heels and y/n peels of her socks and shoes. We continue to walk, our bare feet hitting the sand as our toes gently scrape the water's edge. I begin to lead her to the underside of the pier where I like to sometimes sit and read. It was far away from the pap's view and I could be in peace there.

We stopped and slowly sat down on the sand, not caring whether our butts got dirty from the sand

We stopped and slowly sat down on the sand, not caring whether our butts got dirty from the sand. I sat between y/n's legs and rested my head on her chest. She slowly wrapped her arms around my waist and sighed contently. This. This is where I want to be. Forever and always. I guess you could say that God led me to her for a reason. She has a heart of gold, so much wisdom, and is completely and utterly beautiful. I know it sounds crazy, but it's only taken me a span of two days to fall in love with this girl. I'm in love and falling hard and fast. I just hope she'll be there to catch me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I will try to update much more so stay tuned.

i love you guys

~Sav