Chapter 12

*You at the photo shoot*

~Y/N's POV~  * few shows later*

>>WARNING! there is smut in this chapter. to the one's who requested it, Here ya go. There will most likely be more later on in the book, but here's the first one ;)<< (if you don't want to read it, feel free to skip)

I sat in the dressing room along with the rest of the dangerous woman tour dancers. It was roughly around 9:00 in the morning and we were all called down for a meeting.

"You know Ari's gonna be mad at you for leaving her this morning alone." I heard Max say laughing lightly. I smirked at him and punched him playfully in the shoulder. I then felt the couch sink in on my right, signaling that someone had sat down next to me.

"So Y/n I hear your birthday is tomorrow." I hear Brian say while smiling. I nodded and reciprocated his action.

"Yep! I'm gonna be 23 bitches!" I cheer playfully while the others laugh along with me. 

"Alright listen up goofballs." I hear Fredo say interrupting our previous conversation. "Y'all have been asked by Calvin Klein to do a special photo shoot to advertise their newest spring clothes." 

A few surprised gasps filled the atmosphere and soon a few hoots and hollers. God damn this is exciting! I hope Ari likes my  pictures-

"Y/n! You'll be modeling swimsuits and dresses." Alfredo says smiling. I soon hear various catcalls in the room, causing me to look down to hide the blush forming on my face. As if the universe called for it, Ariana came rushing into the room, panting heavily. 

"D-did y-you say," She gulped heavily while looking me dead in the eye. "..swimsuits?"

Alfredo looked at her curiously and nodded slowly, glancing between the both of us. 

"So hearing Y/n being in a bathing suit gets your attention, but whenever I ask you to pass the popcorn you never hear me?" Brian laughs causing Scott to high five him. Ariana glared at him smugly before turning to me. 

"All I know is that," she paused walking towards me sultrily. Once reaching me she got on my lap and straddled me, bringing her plump lips to my ear seductively. "I better be the first one to see them."

I gulped heavily, my face flushing a deep shade of red. She giggled sexily at my sudden bashfulness and cupped my face in her hands. 

"Good morning baby." She husked kissing my lips tenderly.

"Good morning lovely." I respond causing her to blush at the nickname.

"Alright enough cute pda we have to get to the shoot. Y/n you get to be on the cover since your birthday is tomorrow." Alfredo says causing me to smile and Ariana to gasp in shock.

"Your birthday is tomorrow??!!" She questions in surprise and I nod my head shyly.

"ooh Y/n you're in trouble.." Brian taunts playfully at me.

"Tease her again Bri and I won't hesitate to throw my 6 inch pumps into your forehead." Ariana growls, grabbing the back of my neck protectively while glaring at him. Brian immediately shut his mouth which caused the others to laugh, including me.

"Your laugh is so cute baby." Ariana coos in my ear smiling at me compassionately. I smile widely at her and peck her lips.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my birthday. I was just so busy with dance choreography and spending time with you that I didn't get a chance to-" I was cut off with her lips on mine. I felt her smile into the kiss before she broke apart, putting her hands on either side of my face.