Chapter 37

~Ariana's POV~

We arrived at Citrus, a brunch cafe, and stepped out of the car hand in hand, only to be greeted by tons of paparazzi.

"Ariana! Y/N! Smile for the camera please!"

"Miss Grande, how's your tour going along? Any new albums coming up?"

"Y/N! Looking lovely as usual! When are you proposing to Ariana?"

I blushed at the pap's recent comment and turned to my girlfriend, who was smirking while blushing. We continued making our way to the door, my two bodyguards holding the paps back as we entered the diner. I smiled politely at them before closing the door, re interlocking our hands. We made our way up to the waitress at the podium, and she smiled at us.

"Table for two?" The blonde asked, showing off her pearly whites, obviously trying to attract Y/N. Hiding my anger, I grinned.

"Yes please."

The girl looked around the dining room for a free table, and looked at us.

"It'll be about ten minutes until we have an available table," she paused, winking at Y/N who had a look of distaste for the girl, but kept it contained while I was practically bursting at the seams. No one flirts with what's mine.

The bitch continued, "So..can I get a name for your table? And possibly..something to drink while you wait?" She locked eyes with Y/N, shamelessly licking her lips while scanning her up and down. Who the fuck does she think she is?!

"Grande." I snarled, wrapping a protective arm around my girlfriend while yanking off my sunglasses. I think this is the first time the waitress realized who I was, cause as soon as she looked at my face, she gulped noticeably and her face turned a bright scarlet color.

"O-okay. U-um well here's your buzzer. It'll go off when y-your table's ready." And with that she scurried of, causing a wolfish victory grin to spread across my face.

"Are you okay baby?" I asked softly, caressing her jawline gently. She smiled down at me, twirling the buzzer between her index and middle finger.

"Yeah I'm okay. That girl disgusts me though." She said, cringing when she finished. I wrapped my arms around her bicep and led her to the waiting chairs, sitting down.

I spoke, "Believe me..I was about to rip her head off with my own bare hands."

Y/N smiled broadly before pecking my lips. "I know you were. Thanks for scaring her off for me babe."

The wolfish grin reappeared on my face as I replied, "Well, no one touches what's mine. Ever."

She giggled softly and cuddled into her, melting into her touch. I let out a content sigh, twirling the ends of her hair between my fingers. She draped her arm around my waist and kissed the top of my head, stroking my back soothingly.

"Y/N?" My head shot up in shock at the all to familiar voice, bumping my head against Y/N's chin roughly. I gasped and immediately cupped her face in my hands.

"Baby! Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I said worriedly while laughing slightly. Y/N chuckled and rubbed her jaw.

"It's okay baby I'm fine." She smiled and pecked my lips. I leaned down and kissed her jaw lightly, rubbing it soothingly. I heard a cough from behind me, and turned around to be met with a pair of brown eyes.

"Hey Ari!"

"Hey!" I replied politely. God dammit Cabello, why must you show up everywhere Y/N and I are nowadays??

"Hey Mila! How are you?" Y/N's voice piped up from behind me. She doesn't deserve your attention baby..

Camila turned to my girlfriend, smiling wider than before with a glint in her eyes I couldn't read.