Chapter 55

~Ariana's POV~

"Baby.." I heard Y/N whisper in my ear quietly, her fingers poking at my cheek. I popped one tired eye opened and grinned at her, taking in her beauty.

I wanna wake up like this everyday for the rest of my life..

She took notice that I was awake and smiled, pecking my lips.

"Buenos Dias mi amor." She spoke in her raspy morning voice which made my stomach flip with reckless abandon. So.Fucking.Hot.

"Mm good morning mami." I spoke, my voice scratchy. Y/N blushed and covered her face with her hands, giggling.

"It's too early to be turned on." She chuckled into her hands and I let out a laugh, removing her hands and tenderly pressing my lips to hers before reluctantly pulling apart.

"You know they say morning sex is the best sex." I said smirking and she just smiled, moving a stray hair out of her face.

"All sex is good sex." She retorted cutely and I smiled, nodding in agreement. I took my pointer finger and placed it against her chest.

"It's only good with you." I smirked and kissed her. She smiled while kissing back, our lips moving with a sync.

After a few minutes of making out, I rest my head on Y/N's chest and she pulled out her phone, gasping quietly.

"We have to get going." She said, standing up and slipping her shoes on. Confused, I sat up, rubbing my tired eyes.

"Why?"

Y/N just smiled at me, tossing me her hoodie.

"You and I are taking a flight to Italy."

***

I sat patiently in my airline seat with my girlfriend, squirming excitedly yet impatiently.

"Baby why are we going to Italy?" I questioned in a small baby voice which made her chuckle.

"To go on a date."

"Ooh! What are we gonna do on our date?" I was getting excited now. She always makes a pleasant effort to surprise me. And she never fails, nor will she ever.

She smirked. "Go on a date."

I groaned. "Babyyyy..tell me."

Y/N just giggled grabbing our bags as we finally landed in Venice, Italy. I excitedly stood up when the unbuckle seatbelt sign appeared on the overhead lights. Y/N clicked her seatbelt off, grabbing our bags from the top compartment, her biceps flexing when lowering the large suitcase down to the ground.

Mm..

We exited the plane, hand in hand and out the airport doors, taking in the European air. It was roughly around 4 o'clock, us not having woken up until 3:30.

I love sleeping in. Especially with her.

I watched my girlfriend as she pulled out a map, following a line which resembled a bus or metro.