Chapter 52

**requested smut 👀 feel free to skip if you like☕️**
~Y/N's POV~

I clicked the door shut, and felt Ariana's tiny hands on my shoulders, forcefully turning me around to face her. She took her bottom lip in between her teeth and scanned me up and down, taking in my outfit. She smiled coyly, tugging at the ends of the sweatshirt.

"You're wearing my sweater." She smiled cutely, her tongue peeking through her teeth and I giggled, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Well, you did leave it at the hospital when we were..you know-"

"When you were fucking me into oblivion? Yeah." She stated nonchalantly, smirking at me seductively. She brought her plump lips up to my ear and whispered, "And how all the doctors thought something was wrong cause I kept screaming your name."

I gulped, feeling myself getting immensely turned on by her current sexual mannerisms. I bit my lip, looking down at her, smirking.

"Well maybe you should've been a bit more quite baby girl." I husked and she nearly growled, pushing me against the wall and bringing her face millimeters from mine.

"It's kinda hard to stay quiet when your sexy ass girlfriend is making you feel the pleasure of your life, now is it?" She locked her lips on mine, slipping her tongue between my lips eagerly. As quickly as the kiss begun, I kissed back, lifting her up and wrapping her legs around my waist. I turned us around and pressed her against the wall, causing her to let out a sensual groan which made ecstasy run through my veins.

I heard her black silhouettes clank to the dressing room floor and felt her heels press against my lower back, pulling my body even more against her. I began kissing around her neck, causing her to let out whimpers and sighs of pleasure as I continued. She stopped me, grabbing my face and husking against my lips,

"Couch. Now."

I nodded without hesitation, connecting our lips again and rushing us over to the couch. I set her down gently and I crawled on top of her, slipping off my hoodie, leaving me in my black tank top and shorts. Ariana bit her lip and ran her hands up my stomach. I let out a pleased sigh and ran my hands up and down her waist.

Ariana seductively gestured me to lean down closer, using her pointer finger to guide me. I obliged, leaning down and feeling her long manicured nails brush along the nape of my neck.

"Mm fuck take me baby." She whimpered in my ear seductively. I smirked, and before I was able to do anything, a knock appeared on the door.

"Ariana we're on in five." I heard the British stage manager call out from behind the door. Ariana cursed under her breath and muttered 'cunt blocker' before speaking, feigning sweetness.

"Just a minute sir."

I heard his footsteps move away from the door and Ariana immediately cupped my face smirking.

"We have plenty of time."

I gulped. "Are you sure baby? We only have a few-"

I was cut off by her soft lips on mine. She nibbled at my lip and pulled away, her eyes cloudy with lust and love.

"It's just a quickie. We'll be out in no time. Plus," she paused and licked her lips. "You can have the real deal later."

How could I pass up an offer like that?

I smirked and nodded, before quickly sliding her jeans off of her petite frame and tucking my hand in her lace panties, rubbing her quickly. She let out a mewl of pleasure and growled in my ear,