Chapter 48

~Y/N's POV~

**1 month later**

Everyone was feeling much better. Ariana now accepts that the terrorist attack wasn't her fault, and that's all making us happy. Cause we hate seeing her hurt.

Also, she's holding a benefit concert to raise money for the Manchester victims, and I couldn't be more proud of my girlfriend. She's so strong and so compassionate. I still wonder what I ever did to deserve such perfection.

And so we're now here, standing outside of Taylor Swift's house for a fundraiser/party in remembrance of the victims. Everybody and their brother is here, even Lady Gaga and Halsey, and I'm hype to be honest.

I looked down at my girlfriend who was adjusting the pearl necklace that hung around my neck. I smiled warmly down at her, admiring her beauty. She was dressed in a tight fitting black Versace dress, which accentuated her hips and hugged every gorgeous curve she owned. Her plump lips were coated in a blood red lipstick and her cat eye lashes made me fall head over heels, like I usually do whenever I see her. Her hair was in waves, dangling around her shoulders and down to the mid section of her hips.

Absolutely gorgeous. Absolutely mine.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" I mumbled softly. Ariana looked up at me, her chocolate brown eyes filled with pools of love in affection, which made me drown in her gaze. She wrapped her arms around my neck and brought her face close to mine, her minty breath hitting my lips.

"You were you. And most importantly, you loved me when no one else did. You are my world Y/N. I love you more than anything baby." She said, smiling dreamily at me for pressing her lips to mine passionately. I smiled into the kiss and picked her up slightly, causing her to giggle into the kiss.

After some time we pulled apart, and I licked my lips, noticing a newfound stickiness. Ariana chuckled, licking her thumb quickly before bringing it up to my lips, wiping the substance off of me.

"I got my lipstick on you." She said, smiling like a child who just got a big ass piece of chocolate cake. I chuckled wholeheartedly and puckered my lips playfully.

"Do I look fabulous now?" I joked, causing her to snort out a laugh before pressing her lips against mine again, cutely holding her arms upright against her chest.

After a few more giggles and make out sessions on Taylor's porch, we decided to walk in, where everybody greeted Ariana with "we love you's" and "welcome's". I was greeted as well, being her girl and all, and I was delighted to see some familiar celebrity faces. I was suddenly tacked by a familiar Cuban.

"Y/N!!"

"Hey Camz!" I chuckled hugging her. Camila and I, along with Ariana, have grown closer with her over the past month, and I'm really starting to believe that our friendship is binding back together. Ariana noticed Camila's prescience and embraced her in a tight hug.

"It's so good to see you here Mila. You look beautiful." Ariana complimented, and Camila shot a genuine smile at her good friend.

"Thanks so much Ari. You and Y/N sure make a gorgeous couple." She said genuinely, showing off her perfectly white teeth. I smiled at her warmly, and frowned when I noticed Camila looking over my shoulder at something, her smile faltering. She looked to us, urgently ushering us over to the couches in Taylor's living room. Ariana and I glanced at each other before nodding, and following her.

We sat down, Ariana and Camila on either side of me. Camila breathes heavily, running her hand through her hair and let it fall, her bangs falling back into place. She took another breath and spoke as calmly as possible.