Chapter 10

~Ariana's POV~

"And that's a wrap everyone! Good job!" I hear my girlfriend say as she grabs her water bottle. I have not been able to take my eyes off of my girl since the beginning of the dance lesson. My previous thoughts about the dances for the tour were automatically put aside as soon as she stepped in the studio. Her body was flawless.. the way she moved her hips..her smile..her incredible abs and biceps...her..fucking..ass.. 

I'm so incredibly turned on right now and if I don't get my hands on her soon, I'm gonna burst. My smile grew as I saw her interaction with my fellow dancers, my heart warming at her kindness towards them.

"Yo y/n/n, great choreo!" I hear Max and Scott say in unison. 

"Thanks so much guys." Her voice comes out in a low rasp which immediately captures my attention. Fuck.

"Yeah, I can't wait to perform these moves." Brian pipes up, smoothly demonstrating the move Y/n had taught them earlier. She smiles widely at him. She then turns her head in my direction, locking her eyes with my brown ones. I swear my heart stops right then and there. She does this to me. She makes me feel true love. Only she can ever make me feel this way.

She slowly stalks over towards me and once reaching me, puts her delicate hands on my hips looking down at me. 

"Hey beautiful." She husks out, causing my breath to hitch quickly and my pulse to quicken with joy.

"Hey there sexy." I say grinning widely, my hands trailing upwards on her arms to finally rest on her biceps. She smiled at my touch, her slight Adam's apple bobbing up and down as she swallowed. 

"I love your dances baby. I can't wait to perform them." I say, trailing my fingers along the veins on her forearms and biceps. She smiles and pecks my nose.

"Thanks baby girl." She husks, causing me to blush harshly at the nickname. The butterflies just won't stop when I'm around her. I love this feeling.. 

*

*

*

"Ooh! Let's eat here baby!" I squeal pointing to a cute soup and salad shop on the corner. We were currently walking hand in hand down the streets of LA trying to find a place to eat lunch. We each wore sunglasses to try to disguise ourselves from the paps, except only a few found us. 

"Okay princess." Y/n chuckles while leading me to the door. I hear the door bell chime above us as we walk in and strand by the 'wait here' podium. I immediately see an older lady walk up to us.

"Table for two?"

I nod my head along with Y/n. She then ushers us to a booth near the window. 

"Someone will be with you shortly." She says curtly, noticing our intertwined hands. She scurries off as I continue to glare at her. I don't care if she doesn't approve of my relationship. I'm happy with Y/n and that's all that matters. Y/n seemed to notice my change in behavior and squeezed my hand reassuringly. 

"I saw it to babe. It's okay." I smile at her remark and lean over the table to kiss her on the lips tenderly before sitting back down in my chair. Very shortly, a waitress around age 20 walks up to our table, immediately directing her attention to Y/n. 

"What can I get for you gorgeous?" She says smirking at Y/n in a sultry tone. Oh she did not just do that..

But of course with y/n being the most oblivious and sweet person on the planet, didn't take notice to her sexual gestures. 

"Um I'll have your lobster bisque with a side salad please." She says smiling at the girl. "Baby girl, what would you like?"

I un-clench my tight jaw at the soothing voice of my girlfriend and turn curtly to the waitress, who finally takes notice to who I am. Her eyes briefly widen before going back to her act with y/n. 

"What can I get you today, Ms. Grande?" She sneers sarcastically at me while I just smile sweetly at her. Y/n seems to take notice to her rude behavior and slowly begins glaring at her. God she is so fucking sexy when she's angry. Stop it Ariana! Now's not the time to think about these things..

"I'll have your Pear and Pomegranate salad with a side of your zesty quinoa salad." The waitress shot me a phony smile and went to leave, and had the fucking nerve to wink at my girl. I stood up in fury as she turned to leave. If she dare lay a hand on my girlfriend, she's got another thing coming-

"Babe don't worry about her. I only have eyes for you." I hear y/n say calmly, immediately calming me down at the sound of her voice. 

"I know baby. I just don't like her staring at you like that. You're mine and mine only."

She smiled at me, her eyes full with tenderness. I felt the familiar tug on my heart when looking at her. 

"I love you y/n." I stated, never more sure of anything in my life. Her face softened as her hazel alluring hazel eyes met mine, understanding my sincerity.

"I love you more." She echoed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shall update again soon loves. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far :)

~Sav