Chapter 38

**there's spilt tea all over this chapter..just saying ;)**

~Ariana's POV~

"DINAH WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!" I cried, running out of the diner crying hysterically. Dinah came up behind me and rubbed my back reassuringly.

"I don't know Ari.. Camila is gone too." She paused, looking at me with wide eyes. "D-do you think she had something to do with this?"

I practically vomited at the thought of her hurting my baby, and anger bubbled in my throat. I screamed out in fury, causing people walking towards the diner to stop and turn to me. But I didn't care.

"I swear to god I'm gonna rip her throat out with my teeth-"

"Ari we don't know if it was her yet. We need to have solid evidence first. My jaw clenched, sirens being heard in the distance.

"The cops are here." Dinah pointed out, "Someone must've called 911."

I turned around to be met with a cop car, the officer stepping out and walking towards us. I fixed my runny makeup and walked over grabbing Dinah's hand.

"Good. I need to situate some things."

______________________

"So Miss Grande, you claim Y/F/N to be your girlfriend, yes?" The officer inquired and I nodded.

"Love of my life sir. But yes."

He scribbled something down on his notepad and sighed.

"I appreciate you two giving your time to explain what happened from your perspective. Miss Grande, are there any family member of hers I can contact for a missing person report?"

I gulped. "No." I said sadly, remembering what she had told me a few weeks ago. The officer nodded in understanding, slipping his notepad into his back pocket.

"Officer Johnson! We have a problem with the security cameras."

He sighed, turning around. "My apologies ladies, I have to see what's going on with the cameras inside."

Dinah and I nodded in understanding and he walked off, leaving us in the middle of the parking lot. 

Dinah spoke up. "I have a spare key to Camila's house. We can check if she's there." She suggested, and I nodded eagerly before following Dinah to her car.

___________

"Walz? Are you in there?" Dinah continued to knock on the door as I breathed anxiously. No response.

"Alright, I'm going in."

Dinah took the keys, put them into the locks and opened the door, revealing the front hallway of Camila's house. It was empty. The kitchen, living room, and everything was dark.

"Her room's up here." Dinah whispered, grabbing my hand and leading me up the winding staircase. We stopped at a closed door at the very end of the hall.

"Camila?" I called out, earning no response. Dinah and I hurriedly rushed down the hall to the door and opening it. Dinah went in first and gasped.

"Dinah?? What is it?!"

"Ari..I don't think you should see this-"

"Let me see it god dammit." I growled, pushing her slightly out of the way and entered the room. Cold sweat formed rapidly all over my body as my heart sunk into my stomach.

There were photos. Everywhere in her room..of Y/N. Pictures taken from behind a corner and-

"I'm going to be sick." I said, covering my mouth and running into the en suite and to the toilet, vomiting.