Chapter 17

*Warning: Smut // requested*

~Y/N's POV~

We finally reached the Double Tree hotel we were residing in and we all walked inside together. I awkwardly held the gift bag with the strap on in it and Ariana's hand in the other. She got me all hot and bothered at the restaurant and all I wanna do is pin her against a wall right now. We eventually reached the elevators, and everyone piled in. I turned over to look down at my girlfriend, whom was smiling to herself throughout our journey back to the hotel.

"And what are you so happy about, Ms. Smiley?" I teased and she looked up at me smirking.

"You.." she trailed off, briefly looking down at the back and then directly into my gaze. "And your new friend in the bag."

I gulped heavily, my slight Adam's apple bobbing up and down in a flustered manner. The things this girl does to me..

One by one, everyone got off at their designated floors, until it was just the two of us left in the elevator. The doors closed and we turned to each other, almost immediately to hold each other in a tight embrace. I heard her inhale my scent and sigh happily, resting her head on my chest.

"I love you Y/n-"

The elevator suddenly began shaking and Ariana let out a scream and began trembling. I immediately wrapped my arms around her protectively, bracing for any impact. Her small hands gripped the fabric of my jacket and her head nestled closer into my chest. I felt Ariana's knees suddenly give out, so I lowered both of our bodies to the floor and pulled her into my lap. The lights then began to flicker and eventually, the button lights went out and a slow dim light appeared instead of a normal bright color. 

"Babe, are you alright?" I asked worriedly stroking her hair. She look up at me and smiled. 

"Yeah I'm okay baby." she replied before cursing under her breath. "I guess we're stuck here." She briefly paused and her frustrated look turned into a smirk as she looked up at me. I looked at her confused until she connected her lips up to mine passionately.  Without any hesitation, I kissed back, enjoying the feeling of her lips against mine. She gasps as I apply more pressure to our lips, and I slip my tongue into her mouth, causing her to moan. 

Holding the kiss, I push her onto her back and she willingly goes, her legs spreading open for me to settle between. I feel my arms start to weaken as she nibbles on my lower lip, causing me to fall on top of her. Ariana suddenly let out a loud moan when the button of my jeans hit her clit through her clothes. 

I pick myself back up and grip her thighs making her whimper. Feeling a wave of confidence, I take my hand and cup her center as she bucks into my touch.

"Joder, por favor.." She whimpers out, causing me to stop what I'm doing and my eyes to widen.

"Y-you know Spanish?" I ask, feeling my center throb immensely at her speaking my native language. She giggle lightly and cupped my face in her hands.

"I looked up a few things on Google Translate while we were at dinner." She smirked pulling me into a rough and heated kiss once again. 

I unbutton her jeans, pulling them down to find the fabric of her black lace panties soaked. I moved my way down, pulling down her panties with my teeth by the waist band, until they were completely off. A sudden wave of confidence flashes over me, giving me an exhilarating sensation I've never experienced before.

"You're so wet baby. Is this for Papi?" I questioned huskily, making her eyes widen and causing her to let out a throaty groan.

"Y-yes P-papi FUCK!" She screams as I quickly begin sucking on her clit, earning a series of moans and high pitched whimpers from her. Unexpectedly, she pushed me away from her. 

"Baby." She stated hoarsely, causing me to tilt my head in confusion, my lips red and swollen. "Fuck me with that strap on, Papi."

Not hesitating for a second, I stripped of my clothes, watching her hungrily take in my body. I grabbed the strap on from the bag, actually taking a good look at it. It was roughly around 11-12 inches. Worried I was going to hurt her, I turned over towards her, but was soon pulled down by her.

"I want to take it all baby. I want you to take me in this elevator. I love you. Please Papi."

I gulped excitedly and nervously as I lined the tip up with her entrance, and the other end of the strap on with mine, and slowly pushed into the both of us. I squeaked as the dildo on my end immediately pressed against my G-spot. I felt Ariana grab my ass and fully push me into her, causing more pressure against my spot.

Ariana let out a scream and feeling motivated, I began pistoning into her, the burn in my abdomen causing electric shock waves of pleasure to course through my body. A thin sheet covered the both of our bodies, the slapping of skin only adding to our pleasure.

"YES PAPI! F-FUUUUCCKKK!" Ariana screamed, her perfectly manicured nails digging into my back, surely drawing blood. 

"Good girl..who's making you feel this good?" I husk into her ear, causing her to let out high pitched moans.

"Y-YOU PAPI!! Y/N!!!" and with that, she came, her juices squirting from the strap on onto my lower abdomen, causing me to follow her climax. I let out a loud groan as the strap on slipped out of her and my self, causing me to fall on top of her. She inhaled sharply and kissed my lips weakly. 

"That was so fucking incredible." She whispered, nuzzling into my chest tiredly. I smiled at her, quickly wiping the sweat off my forehead. 

"I love you Y/n." Ariana said before falling asleep next to me on the elevator floor.

"I love you too princess." I mumbled tiredly and dozed off with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Hope you enjoyed guys!

Let me know if you want anything else to happen in the story

Gn lovlies

~Sav