Chapter 8

~Ariana's POV~

"Babe, which movie? The Ring or 13 going on 30?" My girlfriend shouts from my living room.

I stood contently at the microwave waiting for our vegan popcorn to heat up. She's mine. Y/n y/l/n, the love of my life is finally mine!! I have never been happier.

"Let's watch the Ring baby." I reply grinning, eagerly awaiting to see my favorite horror movie. I hear her adorably contagious giggle in response. Music to my fucking ears..

I hear the timer go off on the microwave and I grab the popcorn and two waters before heading out to the couch. I arrive into the living room to see y/n struggling to open the movie case, her perfectly shaped eyebrows furrowed together tightly in concentration. I giggle at her cuteness and squat down on the floor behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. She turns around to face me and smiles widely but then looks down shyly.

"Th-this stupid thing w-won't open." She stutters out in embarrassment. Warmth spreads through my chest at her cuteness and I pull her in for a soft but passionate kiss. 

"It's okay baby, I can't open these things either." I mumble against her lips whilst giggling. She smiles against my lips before pecking them once more, sending an array of butterflies throughout my entire body and straight into my heart. This must be what true love feels like. I love it. And y/n's the only one that can ever make me feel this way.

After finally opening the case, she inserts the movie into the DVD player and picks me up, gently throwing me around her shoulders while carrying me to the couch. 

"Baby! Put me down!" I say laughing hysterically as she laughs along with me, soon placing me gently down on the couch. I stare at her beautiful features carefully as she focuses on putting the movie on. Her eyes, her smile, her jawline, her..everything. She's everything. She's absolutely perfect.

"Nobody's perfect Ariana." y/n says to me laughing slightly, soon dawning upon me that I said my thought out loud once again. "Especially not me."

I bring my hand to her face gently, turning it to face me, our faces being only centimeters apart. I the closeness to my love caused my eyes to water in pure admiration of her beauty. 

"You are so beautiful." I whisper, my breath hitting her skin softly. I see her blush and smile at me. "And you are absolutely perfect to me." I continue before kissing her passionately, small tears escaping my eyes and dripping onto her cheek. I am so terribly in love with this woman, it hurts. I never ever want to let her go. And I don't intend to. She's stuck with me forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eventually the movie came to an end. I was positioned straddling her lap, my head tucked into the crook of her neck with a blanket draped over us. Her strong arm draped over my petite frame securely, and to be fucking honest, I had never felt so safe in my entire life. I raised my head to look over at her, to find her already looking at me. 

"You're so cute babe." y/n says softly, kissing my cheek. I blush deeply and return her gesture with a kiss. 

"And you're my everything babygirl."

***********************

I KNOW IT'S SHORT IM SORRY BABES! :(

but i hope ya'll enjoyed this short ass chapter and i will update soon.

ily

~Sav