Chapter 57

~Y/N's POV~

"Brian there is now way in hell that I am leaving my fiancé when she's sick!" Ariana growled frustratingly as I lay back on the bed, coughing. Brian sighed and shook his head.

"Ariana this is for the good of the tour. We need to practice-"

"I don't fucking care! I would put my tour on hold if anything happened to my baby."

I coughed again. "Babe it's just a cold, I'm sure it'll go away soon-" I interrupted myself with a loud cough. Ariana whimpered and dipped her head into the crook of my neck, groaning.

"I'm not leaving you here Y/N."

I brought her face to mine. "Babe you need to rehearse. I'll take medicine and I'll be better in no time. I promise." I interlocked her pinky with mine and kisses our interlocked fingers. She smiled lightly and stood up, kissing my forehead.

"I love you." She said softly, love laced in her tone. I reciprocated the action, and she walked out the hotel room, leaving me alone.

She's gone.

I eagerly sat up on the bed, standing up and rushing over the the coffee table where my MacBook was.

"Hey baby I left my jacket-" Ariana said once opening the door suddenly.

Startled, I dropped to the ground, feigning being hurt.

"Okay babe! I just..tripped on.." Conveniently, her jacket lay haphazardly on the ground and I held it up. "Your jacket." I coughed, breathing out a sigh of relief. She giggled and walked over to me, kneeling down and grabbing the jacket. I stared at her dreamily, admiring how beautiful she was. She smiled happily down at me and kissed my lips.

"Why were you out of bed anyways?" She chuckled and I looked around, somewhat looking for an excuse.

I coughed once again. "I wanted to..look out the window. You know..get some fresh air?" It came out as more of a question and I mentally cursed myself for it. She gave me a curious look but it went away as soon as it came. She looked behind her.

"But baby the window's over there." She chuckled while pointing to the balcony windows of the hotel suite. I mentally face-palmed myself and spoke.

"I'm not feeling well..everything's in different places right now.'

Ariana pouted and kissed my forehead before helping me off the ground and over to the bed. She set me under the covers and tucked me in like a little child.

She's so fucking cute.

She's so mine.

"My beautiful, stunning, amazingly wonderful fiancé deserves her sleep. I love you baby." And with that she walked out of the room, right before I could say I love you. I frowned and grabbed my phone, texting her.

You // Ariana

I love you. You left before I could say it 😩💓

The love of my fucking life 💍😍💍 is typing..

I love you so fucking much😩😩😩😩😭😭😍😍😍 I'll hurry back after rehearsals so I can take you out for dinner.

My heart fluttered..so fucking fast.

I would love that ☺️☺️❤️❤️ I can't wait. I love you baby

The love of my fucking life 💍😍💍 is typing...