Chapter 47

~Ariana's POV~

I sat trembling in the corner of my hotel room, on the floor, biting my fingernails. It's all my fault..This is all my fault..I killed everybody.

"Ariana! Snap out of it! This isn't your fault!" Brian yelled. Gabby immediately shushed him, rubbing my back.

"Brian calm the fuck down. This isn't the time to be yelling." She said sternly yet quietly, backing away. "She's not even talking to anyone."

I heard them whispering from behind me and I trembled more. I need my baby..Where's Y/N?

"Y-Y/N.." I choked out subconsciously. Everyone's heads whipped around and I felt their gaze on me. 

"She needs Y/N. Star where the hell is she?" I head Scott ask and Star let out a sigh. 

"I don't know where she is guys. I haven't heard anything from her in an hour-" A loud cry made it's way out of my mouth, interrupting my trusted bodyguard. I began standing up, my legs shaking as I placed my hand up against the wall for support.

"Everyone. Get out of my room."  I croaked, my eyes stinging with tears. Brian opened his mouth to speak.

"But Ari-"

"GET OUT!" I lost it. Everyone looked at each other before walking out the door, leaving me alone in the large hotel room.

 I collapsed onto my knees and curled into a ball, feeling myself cry more than I ever had in my entire life. I felt the semi-rough carpet underneath me scratching at my skin, but I didn't care.

My babies are dead..It's all my fault..

My heart sunk even more when a newfound dread coursed through my body.

What if Y/N is dead?

A heart broken cry ripped from my throat, sending me face down onto the floor, sobbing profusely. If at almost the worst time ever, a knock appeared on the door.

"Who the fuck are you and what the fuck do you want?!" I cried out, feeling myself cry more. The door slowly creaked open and I was met with the pained eyes of the strongest woman I'd ever known.

"M-Mama.." I sobbed out, running into her arms. My head dipped into the crook of her neck as I continued to cry as I heard my mother weep from above me.

"Ariana dear..I'm so sorry this happened-"

"IT'S MY FAULT!" I screamed into my mother's shoulder. She rubbed my back, shushing me.

"Ariana this isn't your fault. It's that terrible man's fault. Dear please believe me."

I felt the air squeeze its way out of my lungs as I continued to cry, feeling my legs weaken.

"Come'on. Let's get you to bed." My mother said, guiding me over to large bed and settling me into the covers, tucking me in. I smiled for no more than a millisecond, remembering how she did that every night before bed  when I was younger. 

"Mama," I croaked out. She looked up at me. "I love you."

I noticed a tear make its way out of my mother's eye before she spoke ever so softly.

"I love you more Ariana."

We sat in a painful silence for a while, before she broke it.

"Have you heard from Y/N?"

I felt my heart rip at the thought of my baby and I began crying even more.

"N-no mama..I don't know where she i-is."

She sighed sadly, running her hands over her make up stained face, her hands finally resting over the bridge of her nose and her mouth. 

"I'm sure she'll be alright-"

"What if she's not?" I interrupted her, holding back the tears threatening to spill but miserably failed. "I would've lost the best thing that's ever happened to me. I l-love her mom..I don't wanna loose my future wife and soulmate."

She nodded in understanding, placing her hand over mine.

"I love Y/N. Not probably as much as you do but I know she treats you right. I know, and believe me when I say this." My mother paused, looking me directly in the eyes. "I know, she's the one. I don't want anyone else holding my daughter's hand or raising her children but her."

My heart melted, and I teared up, hugging my mother tightly.

"I love you so much mom."

"I love you too dear."

I felt tiredness wash over me and I laid down praying mentally for all those I lost tonight, and for their parents. My mother noticed this and kissed my hand, before reaching over and shutting off the bedside light. She placed a gentle kiss on my forehead and whispered,

"Sleep well dear. This isn't your fault. I promise."

She quietly walked away and I heard the door open and close with her departure. My eyes became heavy, and one last tear fell before sleep washed over me.

Not even fifteen minutes later, I dimly heard the hotel door open and close and the rustling of bed sheets before the most comforting set of arms wrapped around my waist. I felt my senses become engulfed in the best scent I have ever smelt. I felt lips press against my ear before they spoke.

"I'm here baby. I won't let anyone hurt you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 How was this chapter? Sorry it was so short :(

But I will be writing more so stay tuned my lovely readers.

I love you.

xoxo~Sav