Chapter 7

*Y/N's POV*  ~slight mature content~

I.Cannot.Stop.Smiling.

I have never felt so happy. My Crush, asked ME to be HER girlfriend! I always thought she was into guys, but as soon as she asked med the question and told me her feelings, I completely forgot about my previous thoughts before hand. In that moment, nothing could've stopped me from nodding my head. I know it's way to early to be in love..but FUCK IT! I'm in love and I'm not afraid to admit it.

As we walked hand in hand out of the Starbucks, my girlfriend kept quietly giggling to herself. She's so fucking cute..

"What are you thinking about baby?" I ask smiling down at her. Her smile stretches all the way to her ears at my nickname for her and turns to look up at me.

"Just how I can finally call you mine." She says kissing my lips tenderly. Fireworks explode all the way down to my toes at our lip contact. I could kiss this girl forever.

As we headed out towards my car she stopped suddenly briefly letting go of my hand. I tilt my head in confusion before a loud squeal escapes her mouth as she suddenly jumps onto me wrapping her legs around my waist. I quickly scramble to grab her thighs to hold them up for support. She suddenly begins yelling.

"EVERYONE! THIS IS MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND! I PLAN TO KEEP HER AND PROTECT HER MY ENTIRE LIFE. IF YOU JUDGE US THEN FUCK YOU BECAUSE I'M IN LOVE!!"

My eyes widen at her previous outburst of happiness and I begin to blush furiously. She giggles at my sudden shyness and cups my face in her hands as I continued to hold her. She slowly begins to rub her thumbs against my jawline before kissing my cheek gently.

"I love you baby." She husks into my ear as I continue to blush like an idiot.

"I love you more." I say smiling brightly at her. She blushes profusely and buries her face into the crook of my neck, nuzzling tenderly into me. I giggle softly as I begin to walk us to my car. I place her in the passengers seat and I run over to the drivers. I place the flowers on the dashboard before buckling in.

We sat in a content silence while I drove us to her house. Her tiny hand latched onto mine and every now and then I would catch her looking at me. Every time I caught her she would giggle and bury her face into her hands.

"Hey babe I have something to tell you." I break the comfortable silence with my comment and she turns to look at me.

"What is it baby?"

I take a deep breath and smile.

"So Brian told me that he spoke to your manager about something very important for the Dangerous Woman Tour." She hummed at my statement and ushered me to continue.

"And you'll be having another dancer joining you on tour." She quirked her eyebrows in confusion and spoke.

"What do you mean? How come I was never told about this?? Now I have to meet them and go through the whole dancers meeting process and I-"

I cut her off with smiling. I pulled into her driveway, unbuckled my seatbelt and turned to face her.

"I should've probably mentioned that it was a choreographer." I said while still smiling. She let out a breath of relief but still remained confused. I guess she hasn't caught on to my hint yet.

"Well, what's their name?"

"Well all I can say is that she's really awesome, she's a great dancer and she's dating Ariana Grande." She looks at me confused but soon her eyes widen in realization. Her smile quickly spreads to her ears and the squeals.

"BABY ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!"

I slowly nod at her and she squeals in happiness and jumps into my arms. I begin to feel a wetness in the crook of my neck. Why is she crying?

"Baby why are you crying?" I say slightly giggling. She looked up at me with watery eyes and smiles.

"I-I don't h-ave to l-leave you a-and you get to s-stay with m-me." She says, her voice quivering between sobs. I pull her into me and wrap my arms around her.

"Awe baby don't cry," I chuckle lightly brushing a loose strand of hair from her ponytail out of her face. "I'll be with you now wherever you go. Except the bathroom." I laugh at my previous statement.

"Well, what if I do want you in the bathroom with me?" She husks while smirking and eyeing my up and me down. My face heats up in realization at her statement.

"Well..I guess that could be considered." I say smirking back. Ariana playfully licks her lips and leans in to press hers against mine.  Smile into the kiss and wrap my arm around her waist to keep her from falling off her seat. She blindly reached over to unbuckle her seatbelt and after succeeding at the task,straddled my lap. She placed her arms on either side of the car seat, my face between her hands. She eagerly pressed her lips against mine, her tongue tracing the seam of my lips, asking for entrance. I playfully denied her request and she quickly unattached her lips from mine. Her lips eagerly met my neck and began attacking it with kisses. She sucked on my pulse point, causing me to open my mouth, letting a small moan escape. She quickly rushed her lips up to mine and slipped her tongue into my mouth, our tongues smoothly dancing together.

I suddenly felt my seat drop below us, relaxing that she had lowered it. She giggled at my surprised reaction and quickly continued what she was doing. Once she slowly began grinding into me, the car horn honked and I could hear tons of dogs barking from inside her house. Ariana let out a groan of frustration and sat up.

"God dammit." She muttered quietly before chuckling. "Baby, do you wanna come inside with me?"

I immediately nod and she grabs my hand, slowly getting off of me and guiding me out of my car. She reaches for her keys inside her handbag and unlocks the house, leading me into the front hallway. I am immediately greeted by her several dogs, all who have which started barking at the newcomer in their home. 

"Hi babies!!!" I squeal, kneeling down to pic up Toulouse, who immediately started licking my face.I was suddenly run over but a huge dog. I laughed loudly as he started slobbering all over my face.

"Laf! Get off my baby." I hear Ariana laugh from behind me as she helped me up. "They must really like you." She says cupping my face bringing her's closer to mine. "I know I do." 

I felt my face heat up as I connected my lips to hers. She kissed back whilst smiling and then pulled away. 

"Let's watch a movie!" Ariana squeals clapping her hands together. I nod my head in agreement at her suggestion. I agreed to put the movie in while she got the snacks. I laid out the blankets and got everything ready for our little so to speak, movie date.

Yep..I'm probably the happiest girl in the world right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm So sorry i haven't been updating!!

I am going to be uploading a lot more lately. School and mid terms are exhausting :/

anyways..i love you babes and I hope you're enjoying the story :)

~Sav