Chapter 28

^^you^^

~Y/N's POV~

"He's here! He's here!" I felt Ariana jump from her current cuddling position on my chest looking at her phone. I looked up and smiled.

"Who is baby?"

She smiled widely down at me and straddled my lap, pecking my lips.

"Frankie. I've wanted you to meet him for so long." She grinned before continuing."He's been dying to meet my first girlfriend."

I giggled and heard a loud booming voice from outside the door. Ariana chuckled and walked over to it.

"That's him!"

She opened the door and I was met with a taller almost male duplicate of my girlfriend. I immediately stood up and smiled widely at him. I saw his eyes widen as he immediately placed his hands over his mouth.

"Holy shit Ariana! You never told me you were dating the Y/F/N!!" Frankie squealed out causing Ariana and I to laugh.

"I wanted to surprise you!" Ariana replied, smiling at me dreamily. Frankie immediately ran up to me and brought me into a bone crushing hug, causing me to laugh loudly due to the pressure. He pulled away smiling widely.

"Wow you're even more beautiful in person!! If I were straight I would totally hit that." Frankie laughed out and I giggled.

"It's so great to meet you Frankie! And you're makeup is on fleek!" I complimented and he laughed hugging me again.

"Ariana you better keep her forever." He said sternly and Ariana giggled.

"She's gonna be my wife one day Frankie. Don't worry she's with me forever." I felt myself blush and Ariana smiled admiringly at me. Frankie began jumping up and down childishly.

"Omg she's gonna be a Grande I'm so happy."

I smiled and hugged him again. He pulled back, holding onto my shoulders while staring me directly in the eyes. He smiled before talking, his voice becoming softer.

"And I can't thank you enough for saving my sister from Mac. She would've gotten raped if you weren't there to protect you..so..I love you and please continue to protect her Y/N." A tear fell from his eye at the touching subject and pulled me into another hug. I rubbed his back reassuringly and looked at Ariana, who's eyes were full to the brim with utmost gratitude.

"No problem Frankie. I would risk my life her any day. I'm never gonna let anybody hurt her or go near her like that ever again." I replied, causing a tear to fall from Ariana's eye as she smiled at me.

"Thank you baby." She said, her voice cracking slightly in the end. I gestured for her to come over and we all hugged one another. After a while, we pulled away and Frankie spoke.

"I invited Nona too."

Ariana gasped and jumped. "Really??" Frankie nodded and my girlfriend squealed jumping into my arms.

"You get to meet my Nona!! My moms been raving about you to her and she's been wanting to meet you for ages!" She pecked my lips and I smiled widely, my heart racing.

"I can't wait baby." I replied truthfully, a face eating grin making its way across my face. Ariana smiled at my reaction and turned to Frankie.

"Where is she?"

"She's actually on her way down the hallway with mom right now-" before we knew it, the door opened and we were met with a happy tears eyed Joan and an older lady who looked so much like Ariana. What an incredible lady. She was part of the greatest generation..