Chapter 36

~Ariana's POV~

"Wanna get some breakfast baby?" I asked, interlocking our hands as we reached the car outside the hotel. 

We stood facing each other. She was so close that all I had to do was wrap my arm around her waist and pull her into me.

The wind blew her long dark hair, the shiny thick strands covering her beautiful face. Holding my breath, I gently tucked them behind her ear, stroking her face with the back of my hand. She closed her eyes, her body swaying closer to mine.

I want to eat you for breakfast, was what I wanted to say. Lunch and dinner..

It was painfully hard to keep myself from saying it, since I think about my girl in so many ways. But, I was raised to be a lady..

When she opened her eyes and stared into mine, the strong desire and love I felt for her knotted in my stomach.

She smiled. "What time is it love?" She asked, but she whispered it, as if she felt the way I did. 

I took a deep breath, taking a look at my imaginary watch. "It's time for the love of my life to have breakfast with me."

She bit her lip to stop herself from smiling. She failed miserably as her lips, which were stained with red lipstick last night but were now naked and looked more kissable-how is that even possible?-, split into a sweet smile.

We both stepped into the car, my driver getting into the drivers seat and driving off, putting the back seat blocker in front of us so his view was blocked from seeing us. I cupped her face in my hands grinning like a kid at the candy store. I gasped and let out a tiny moan when she picked my up so I was straddling her lap, my legs wrapped around her waist.

Desire dilated her pupils, darkening them. With the back of my hand I stroked the back of her head, teasing light touches that fed the fire in her eyes. 

"You're so beautiful." I whispered, my heart swelling with utmost love and affection.

I traced the shape of her lips with my thumb. They parted, her warm breath fanning out, her eyes half closed.

"I want to bite you." I said, my voice rough.

Her eyes opened, hooded with the same hunger that I felt inside.

"I can't-" I kissed the side of her mouth, deliberately missing her lips, "get enough-" kissed the other side. She closed her eyes and I felt her shiver. "of you."

"Ariana."

When she pressed her body against mine, lifting her lips like an offering, I snapped. 

I buried my hands in her hair, crushing my mouth against hers. Hungry and wild, I devoured and simply took what she gave. Took more until the sound of her moan filled my ears, making me burn.

I was too hungry for her, too starved for her taste, her touch, her smell, to think about being gentle. 

I needed her. Desperately.

More, was all that I could think.

She consumed me. Every thought, every feeling, every breath of my being belonged to her.

Her arms wrapped around my waist, her nails digging into my lower back. My legs tightened around her hips as my mouth dragged on her neck, on her perfect skin above her ever so perfect-

"Baby."

My heart was thundering in my ears as she leaned back against the inside of the car door, closed her eyes when my hands molded her..worshiped her..my inner demons telling me to rip her clothes off.

 Loving like angels..loving like devils..

She dragged my mouth back to hers again, reckless, wild, and hot. Her hands ran up my exposed legs, squeezing, stroking, claiming.

When she licked my neck..I nearly died right there. We had to stop or...I would take her here. And I wouldn't want the paps recording us or something.

I cupped the back of her head, touching my forehead to hers as our ragged breathing evened out. Her eyes were closed her shoulders rising in tune with her chest. 

Her chest..her..

Do not even think about it. Don't you dare look Ariana.

"Wanna get some pancakes?" I said grinning.

She opened her eyes, and I nearly groaned. She was still turned on; I could see the shadow of need in her eyes. I saw her swallow, nodding while smiling after a moment.

"Pancakes sound great."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sizzle sizzle calm yo wizzle. Ew. I did not just say that😂 one of my friends just text me that and I'm dying idek why haha

but sorry it's so short! I'll be updating more soon i promise

Ily guys

xoxo~Sav