Chapter 1

~Y/N's POV~

"Y/N! Get your lazy ass out of bed you have a dance class to teach!" I hear my best friend Alyssa scream from downstairs.

I let out a groan and shove my face back into the soft confinement of my pillow.

"Aly shut the fuck up I'm trying to sleep!"

Right after saying that, Alyssa bursts through my bedroom door abruptly with a starbucks mug and a bowl of greek yogurt.

"It's your fault that you stayed up so late last night." She laughed lightly as I rolled my eyes. "Now come on, Ryan wants you at the studio in twenty minutes." Alyssa then hands me my food before walking out of my room quietly. While taking a spoonful of the yogurt, I reach over for my phone and open up my twitter, only to find a tweet notification from Ariana Grande. Yes, I have her post notifs on...don't judge me. I open her account to find miscellaneous tweets about her upcoming Dangerous Woman Tour and how excited she is for it. While scrolling through, I find a tweet that catches my eye.

@arianagrande: running low on dancers for tour this year.. I should really consider recruiting @Y/T/N for the position! We could use some more skills 😉

HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL! Ariana fucking Grande just tweeted me. I'm surprised she even knows who I am. Well..then again I am pretty famous in the dancing industry..c'mon y/n/n, use your head will ya? I decided to tweet her back.

@Y/T/N: @arianagrande hehehe that would be fun Ari. I may consider your offer 😊

I was suddenly interrupted by a loud bang on my bedroom door.

"Y/F/N WE ARE LATE!" Alyssa shouts from the other side of the door.

"Okay mom!" I yell back sarcastically and could practically picture Alyssa rolling her eyes at that moment. 

I quickly hopped into the shower and afterwards went to my closet and picked out a simple outfit for the day.

*Outfit below*

Once dressed I quickly ran out of my room and hopped into the car with Alyssa

"About time." she says and I scoff while laughing lightly. As we slowly began pulling out of the driveway my phone buzzed in my back pocket. I looked at my phone and my eyes widened.

@arianagrande: @Y/T/N we could sure use a sexy dancer like you😍 😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.. this was chapter 1! I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you didn't well, there's always another chapter. sorry it's short.

I love y'all.

~Sav