Chapter 23

~Y/N's POV~

"Y/F/N!!! GET BACK HERE BEFORE I BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS!" Brian yelled out chasing me around the tour arena. I squealed as I ran away from him as quickly as my legs would let me.

You see, I borrowed Brian's favorite hoodie and accidentally got ketchup on it when I was eating a hot dog, and now he's chasing after with a stand for a microphone.

"THAT WAS MY FAVORITE HOODIE Y/L/N!! NOW YOU'RE GONNA PAY!" Before I could respond, a bag was thrown over my head and I was tackled to the ground.

"Ooh you're gonna die Y/N." I heard Gabbie laugh from outside of the bag that was covering my head.

"How did I guess you were a part of this?" I groaned, my voice coming out muffled. Before I could say anything else, the bag was taken from off my head, my eyes trying to adjust to the blinding stage lights in the arena.

"BRIAN I GOT THE SHARPIE!!" I heard Max yell from the distance. My eyes widened as I lifted my head, searching for some signs of help. My eye landed on Ariana's bodyguard, Star and started shouting.

"Star!! I'm being kidnapped and tortured! You gotta help me!" 

He looked at me and chuckled with his deep masculine voice.

"Sorry Y/N, I'm not supposed to help you..under Brian's strict orders."

I let out a loud groan, pouting. Before I knew it, Brian's face popped up above me, a sharpie dangling between his fingers.

"Now..get ready for the ultimate payback." He smirked before bringing the permanent marker up to my face.

_________________

"BRIAN! ONCE I FIX MY FACE I'M GONNA MURDER YOU!!"I shouted in annoyance as I looked at my drawn over face in the mirror. I love dick was written across my forehead, and drawings of dicks on my cheeks. Not only that, but he wrote I Love Grande's as a mustache on my upper lip. I love my Ariana Grande, not..what he meant.

"Baby?? I heard screaming. Are you alright?" I heard the worried voice down the hallway backstage.

"D-don't come in yet baby! I can't let you see me like this-" before I could finish, I heard Ariana's heels clicking rapidly on the ground, signaling that she was running to me.

"Baby what's the matter- OH MY GOD!!!" she exclaimed once she saw my face. She cupped my head in her hands as she scanned the 'artwork' on me. Behind the concerning look on her face, I could see her eyes shining with laughter. I sighed.

"Go ahead. Let it out." 

I didn't even have to ask twice because before I knew it, Ariana was cracking up hysterically while holding onto me. I rolled my eyes, a playful grin making its way across my face.

"Who d-did this to you?" She inquired, laughing.

 "Brian, Gabbie, and Max. Even Star was in on it." I pouted and she pecked my lips.

"You're way too adorable for my heart baby girl." She cooed before gasping suddenly while looking down at my arm. I tilted my head in confusion and asked what was wrong.

"There's a giant ass bruise on your bicep!!" She exclaimed while clutching onto it with her tiny delicate hands.

I chuckled. "Baby I'm alright. It'll go away soon-"

"How the hell did this happen?" She growled, her tone becoming scarily serious.

"G-Gabby tackled me t-to the ground." I stuttered, suddenly feeling intimidated by my girlfriend's behavior. Before I could say anything else, Ariana stormed out of the bathroom and down the hall, anger lacing her delicate facial features.