Chapter 25

~Y/N's POV~ 

**Trigger warning** 

"What.The Fuck??!" 

There my girlfriend lay, on the floor in nothing but her bra and panties, crying and shaking, a blindfold over her eyes. Her wrists were tied up against the leg of the couch. My heart shattered and I knelt down crying, the immense feeling of dread in my system making me want to vomit.

I ran over to her, tears falling out of my eyes as I quickly untied her, pulling her into me.

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU BASTARD!!" She cried out, causing me to pull her close and hug her tightly.

"Baby it's me.." I whispered in her ear, continuing to sob quietly.

"B-baby??" She inhaled sharply and continued crying. I cried with her as she violently trembled in my arms.

"Who d-did this to you?" I shakily asked, trying my best to stay calm. I slowly took the blindfold off to reveal her bloodshot eyes.

"M-M-M-"

"Baby..who the fuck did this to you?"

Suddenly, I heard a door slam open and the unsatisfying smell of male's cologne filled my nostrils.

"What the fuck are you doing here, slut?"

Mac Fucking Miller.

I stood up quickly, fury and hatred coursing through my veins.

"I'm going to fucking rip your head off-"

"Shut up cunt. There's nothing you can do now." Mac smirked devilishly. My throat tightened in dread as I looked down at my girlfriend, who was crying loudly. H-he didn't-

"Oh I did." I heard him say, soon realizing I said that out loud. "And she was so fucking tight-"

I lunged at him growling, tacking him to the ground. My mind was blind. Blind with the need of bloodshed and anguish and fury. I punched him, repetitively, over and fucking over in the face. I easily broke his nose, continuing to punch him with all the strength in my body. I thanked God for my martial arts classes. I grabbed him by his neck, yanking him up onto his feet and threw him against the wall, causing the bus to shake.

I kicked him in the balls, causing him to groan in pain. He unexpectedly lifted himself back up, taking a swing at my face and hitting me right in the jaw. I was left un-bothered by his force, the only thing my mind focused on was killing this bastard. I yanked his face back up to mine punched him repetitively.

"I'm.Going.To.Fucking.Kill.You!" I screamed through punches, watching in satisfaction as blood poured from his nose and the corner of his mouth.

I faintly heard my girlfriend calling my name through the ringing of my ears, but I was too fixated on making him bleed.

I suddenly felt a small hand on my arm, pulling me back away from Mac's limp body which feel unconscious onto the floor.

"Baby! Look at me! Look.At.Me." I heard Ariana say, my hearing returning back to normal. I'm pretty sure my eyes were black right now.

I looked at Ariana deeply in the eyes, my lip quivering before I broke out sobbing in her arms.

"I-I-I was s-supposed to p-p-protect you a-and n-never let t-this h-h-happen!" I sobbed out, every word I spoke coming out in hiccups. "T-this is a-a-all my f-fault!" I fell on my knees and punched the floor. I heard Ariana crying above me before kneeling down.

"Y/N!! Baby, this is not you're fault! Please baby stop!" I continued punching the floor, soon hearing the satisfying crack of my bone in my hand. The pain felt good. I deserve it after all-

"B-baby please stop!" I didn't listen. I couldn't. My hand was moving on its own, completely out of my control. I know I broke my hand by now, but I just..I couldn't stop, even if I wanted to.

"Y/N!" My head was yanked up and my hand stopped moving. I was met with Ariana's pained facial expression, tear streaks staining her face. I felt the ringing die down, and the pain of my hand slowly started making it's way to my senses.

"Baby, baby I'm fine. He didn't go through with it. He lied to get you angry. He was about to before you came in and I was absolutely terrified. You saved me baby..Y/N, look at me!" Ariana cried out holding my face in her hands. I continued crying and whimpering.

"I-if I didn't go with C-Camila, t-this would've never h-h-happened." I sobbed, my heart racing. I wasn't even aware of being placed on the couch with Ariana holding me in her arms.

"Baby..please..it's not your fault." Ariana sniffled, kissing the top of my head. I heard her gasp from above me and felt her take my hand in hers.

"We need to get you to the hospital! Your hand is broken!" 

I looked up at her and nodded weakly. I sat up glanced at her stomach, which had a purple bruise forming on the side. I let out a sob, lent down and kissed it. 

"I-I'm fialing a lawsuit on t-that bastard." I croaked out angrily. "H-he hurt you and I-" I was cut off with her lips pressing against mine, her tears falling down onto my lips.

"I know baby. But I'm alright-"

"He almost raped you! And I wasn't there to stop it!"

"Baby please-"

"You're gonna leave me." My tone dropped and I looked down.

"What makes you think that??"

I looked at her. "I failed to protect you. It's bad enough your father doesn't like me and what's your mother gonna think about me not being there to protect you, huh?! She's gonna think I'm never there to protect you! I don't see why you love me-"

"Y/N!" she screamed, stopping me half sentence.

"How the fuck could I not love you? No one has ever affected me like you do. I love every fucking thing about you. I love when you hold my hand because I feel like no one can take me away from you. I love when I lay my head on your chest and you run your fingers through my hair..and I feel at home. I love when you hug me and feel so safe. And when I look into your eyes, I can see my reflection. I've always loved you.." She sniffled with a tear running down her cheek before continuing. "I-I knew I did from the moment we first met. It was not just love at first sight, exactly..it was a sense of familiarity saying that it's you and you're the only one for me..that 'game over' type of sensation. I know you're it for me for the rest of my life. You are the only one that get's me, Y/N. There's no other way to really put it. When I am a whirlwind of a person, a mess of bad moods and worse ideas, you move in slowly, wrap each of those arms around me and in an instant, I am understood. And one day," She grabbed my hands gently and brought her face closer to mine, tears falling uncontrollably down my face at this point, "I'm going to put a ring on your pretty little finger and marry the girl of my dreams. You're THE one I'm going to call my wife. You're THE one who's going to be the mother of my children. You're THE one who I'm going to love the rest of my life, cause I don't fucking dream of loving anybody else."

We were both crying our eyes out at this point, staring at each other intently. She loves me..She really does love me..

"Y-you promise?" I sniffled.

"I promise baby girl. With everything I have." She sobbed and in an instant, we fell into each other's arms, never wanting to let go.

I found my home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was actually my least favorite chapter to write, the subject being very sensitive to me. But it's for the plot and despite it, I hope the story in it's entirety is enjoyable.

I love you guys 

~Sav 

**ps I have absolutely nothing against Mac Miller; I'm glad the two are happy with each other and I'm glad he's making her happy❤ **