Chapter 41

~Ariana's POV~

*3 weeks later*

"I'M BACK BITCHES!" My girlfriend yelled excitedly as she skipped into the hospital waiting room where all my dancers were. They hooted and hollered as Y/N jumped around, causing a nurse to shush everyone. I giggled and made my way over to my baby smiling.

"Baby be careful!" I chuckled and she grinned cheekily.

"Listen to your girlfriend Y/L/N." The doctor called from around the corner, causing all of us to laugh. Y/N proudly strut out of the hospital doors and began dancing wildly in the parking lot. Tears of laughter flew out of my eyes at her actions, and it got even worse when Brian joined her. I don't even know what type of dance they were doing at this point, all I know was that it was funny as shit.

Before I knew it, Corey had already pulled out his phone and began playing I Spy and everyone began gathering in a circle around Y/N and Brian. I quickly unlocked my phone and opened up snapchat, laughing hysterically at what was yet to come.

"Dance battle Y/L/N. Let's get it!" Brian yelled, taking off his shirt and I laughed and cheered along with the others. Y/N smirked.

"It's on Bri!" She said before slipping off her hoodie, leaving her in a black nike sports bra. I bit my lip in smirked, scanning her toned body up and down. I started videoing on snapchat and screamed,

"THAT HOT MAMI IS MINE!" I shouted while cheering, causing Y/N to look at the camera and laugh.

"YES BITCH FUCK ME UP!" Gabby yelled and I laughed at her while glaring at her playfully, slapping her shoulder. She rubbed her arm.

"Damn Grande stop hitting me." Gabby chuckled and I faced the camera back at Brian and Y/N as we all sang along.

I ain't been getting high...
Well maybe a little baby I don't wanna lie
I know when you text me girl I don't always reply
Well you're not an angel either, you can't even fly..
I notice, you think that you shit
All this shade is coming at me I wonder who throws it
They can't see the vision, boy they must be out of focus
That's a real hot album homie I wonder who wrote it, oh shit.

Brian smoothly demonstrated very detailed choreography and we all cheered. He successfully hit his cue when the beat dropped and we cheered and Y/N clapped while the chorus played and began backing up.

"Y'all might wanna step back." She smirked and Max 'ooed' along with the others. I pressed the video selection and watched in awe at her dance moves.

Aye boy is good and he knows it
He doesn't say it, he shows it
I'm just like DeRozan, if I shoot it, it goes in
I am in Cali just coasting, get em so wet they need coasters
I got a selfie with Oprah, I just ain't never post it
And I'm in my happy place posted, I ain't frowned since '06
I ain't cried since '01 my pad like six flags and your house is no fun
But you can come back to mine though, your friend ain't cute but it's fine though
We gon end on a high note

She finished off with a front flip and we all cheered loudly, noticing a few pedestrians had stopped to watch the dance battle. Y/N smiled and looked at me. I grinned widely and screamed.

"YAAAS BABY YAAASS!" I yelled, my obnoxiously loud voice echoing throughout the parking lot, catching people's attention. Everyone began laughing and Y/N walked up to me, placing her hands on my waist. I was about to lean in for a kiss when I was interrupted.

"Oh my god it's Ariana and Y/N!!" A girl shouted and a small wave of people came over towards us screaming. I smiled and waved at them as they ran up and hugged us, a few crying. I signed a girl's t shit and I looked over to see Y/N taking a picture with a girl. I overheard their conversation.

"You inspire me so much..I just, can't believe you're here in front of me." The blonde cried in front of Y/N, who pulled her into a warm hug.

"Aw babe I love you so much! I promise that you are beautiful and strong..and don't let that dude get to you ight? Or I'll hunt him down and kick his ass." My girlfriend said and the girl giggled.

"Thanks so much Y/N! I love you!" She hugged her again and Y/N smiled widely, pulling away from the girl briefly.

"You made my day. You really have." Y/N said before continuing. "And because of that," she then slipped off her Thrasher hoodie, leaving her in a grey muscle shirt, and handed it to the girl. "It's yours." 

The girl put a hand over her mouth and began crying, slipping the large hoodie over her head and burying her face into it. My heart simply melted at the sight, the interaction of the love of my life and her fan filling my heart with joy. 

The girl eventually walked away wearing the hoodie, and I had just finished my rounds of pictures with my fans. I walked up to Y/N and wrapped my arms around her neck, smiling cheekily.

"That was so nice of you baby." I cooed, planting a kiss on her cheek. She smiled.

"Well hey, she made my day ya know? She was just so pure and cute." She paused briefly, looking down at me. "She reminds me a bit of you."

I blushed and kissed her. I reluctantly pulled apart, rubbing her arm up and down with my hand.

"I can't wait to start my future with you." I say, causing her to smile. I continued, grinning.

"I can't wait to do the cliche family vacations to Disney World. I can't wait to wake up Christmas morning with little me's and you's running around. I can't wait to watch our kids grow up together. and..most of all," I connected my gaze with hers, her eyes tearing up as she smiled. I quickly swept up a tear with my thumb and spoke, grinning so much my cheekbones could've snapped in half.

"I can't wait to hold your hand..until the end."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is super short and boring lol but I hope ya'll enjoyed!

I love you all

xoxo~Sav