Chapter 67

~Ariana's POV~

"OH! FUCK ME!"

"Oh gladly." Y/N cut in out of nowhere, smacking my ass playfully while I held my toe in agony, previously stubbing it. I turned around to face her, glaring.

"You're making fun of me."

Y/N chuckled deeply, "Never." Her low morning voice made me shudder slightly.

Moving closer to me, she grabbed the base of my thighs, and lifted me onto the counter in my kitchen with ease. She stepped in between my legs, fingers trailing up to the base of my shorts fabric and back down. My arms made their way around her neck, pulling her closer to me. I sighed contently.

Life was getting happier by the second.

I'm releasing my fourth album.

And, most importantly,

I'm marrying my girl in a week.

I honestly couldn't be happier. It's as if my life was finally coming together. It was hard to believe it would ever get better after the Manchester incident. But..she made it better.

She always does.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the feeling of her soft lips on my neck, sending a pleasure filled chill down my spine. She moved her mouth away, looking up at me with bottled hazel eyes.

The ones I fell in love with at the very beginning.

My right hand threaded through her long and dark unruly hair, looking down at her as she was propping her elbows on the top of my thighs. I grinned down at her.

"Hi."

"Hey baby." She said cutely, her face falling into my chest, sighing into it.

"Mmfhfjs-"

"What the fuck are you saying baby." I laughed out, playing with her hair. She pulled away, looking at me with smiling eyes.

"Your boobies are comfy." Her baby-voice filled my heart with joy and I snorted, cupping them.

"Babe you must be delusional cause I don't have em."

She chuckled, placing a kiss on my collarbone.

"Tiny but comfy."

I rolled me eyes playfully, hopping down from the countertop and sauntering over to the fridge, bending down to retrieve a bowl of mangoes I cut up the other night. I felt her body move closer, and a strong set of arms wrap around my waist. Her chest moved, signaling she was taking a deep breath.

"I hope we have a girl."

I turned around to face her, the rim of the bowl pressed in between my palm and my fingers. Our noses touched, and I giggled at the closeness. Her lips puckered out and landed on mine quickly. Her hand moved up and stroked my sharp jawline. It was then I responded with a "Yeah?"

"Mhm." She hummed. I rose my eyebrow, a smile twitching at the corner of my mouth. She continued. "Our lil bone marrow baby gonna look just like her mama. All beautiful and perfect."

A crimson blush covered my cheeks and I set the mangoes behind me on the counter, embracing her in a hug. I sighed contently.

"I love you baby."

"I love you more."

"Impossible." I said. There was no way she loved me more.

Life couldn't get any better than this.

____________

"I don't know if I like this one." I sighed out, turning around slowly on the platform of the bridal dress shop. I looked at my best friends, Alexa and Doug who were chatting amongst themselves drinking Starbucks.

Not paying attention.

"Aheeemmmm!" I coughed, causing the pair to jolt their heads up and looked at me.

"Geez Ari chill. We're having a more important discussion topic at hand." Doug said sassily, obviously joking.

I smirked, intrigued. "Oh really? And what could possiblyyyyy be more important than picking out my wedding dress?"

Alexa piped in, rolling her eyes at Doug. "He wants to have a debate on whether hairless cats are cute or not." She took a sip from the green straw of her tea. "They're gross."

"No they are not!!" Doug was quick to interject. "They are so fucking adorable-"

"Oh shut up Douglass Middledick. They're ugly."

I chuckled softly at their petty argument and stepped down from the stool, wincing at the cold contact of my bare feet on the cold hard wood floor. I walked into the dressing room adjacent to where I was, closed the curtain, and started unzipping my dress.

"Need some help with that, angel face?" A voice startled me and I screamed, my instincts kicking in and walking whoever was behind me in the dressing room. I turned around to see Y/N crouched to the ground, holding her mouth.

"Aaah babe what the hell?" She groaned out.

I gasped, crouching down immediately. "Baby!! Oh my fucking god I'm so sorry I thought you were a stranger!" I began peppering her face with kisses. She chuckled lightly, kissing my now bare shoulder.

"I was coming back from picking out my tux, and I figured I'd get you an açaí bowl," she paused, looking down at the now spilled bowl of berries. "Not so much of a bowl now." She chuckled. I pouted, placing a passionate kiss on her lips.

"I'm sorry."

"Its ight baby." She said, and I now noticed she was picking up the berries and putting them back into the bowl. "I'll just go get you another one."

I smiled at her admiringly, my heart bursting. "You don't have to-"

"I insist."

I sighed and kisses her again, pulling her closer to me. Her hands flew to my waist, pulling me closer to her.

Realization hit me and I gasped pushing her away.

"Wait you aren't even supposed to be here!! Get out baby!"

Her eyes filled with confusion. "But why?"

"You're not supposed to see me in the dress yet! The groom can't see till the wedding."

Her eyebrow raised, her eyes smiling. "So I'm the groom now?"

I giggled. "No you're my uh.." I tried to think of something cute to say. "You're my broom."

She chuckled deeply, kissing me on the lips before turning to leave. "Okay my love. Do you still want me to get you an açaí bowl later?"

I smiled mischievously, looking her up and down, licking my lips quickly,

"I think you know what I want already."

She looked at me, her hand still tucked into the pocket of her adidas joggers.

"Hm. Might have to remind me then." She smirked at me. Holding in my self control, which is very hard to do might I add, I spoke.

"I'll remind you when I'm done shopping baby."

She chuckled, seductiveness dripping I her tone, and left, the curtain billowing behind her. I sighed, sexually frustrated as I quickly regretting not keeping her in here with me.

I sighed once again, pulling out my last chosen dress, slipping it on, and walked outside the dressing room.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

And I knew right away that this was the dress.

My baby's gonna love it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so it's not even that good but IM WORKING ON MORE EXCITING CHAPTERS I PROMISE 😂😂
Ily guys💗
Xoxo~Sav