Chapter 35

^^Ariana's outfit^^

~Y/N's POV~

Ariana let out a scream of pleasure before collapsing on top of me, sweaty and panting, as was I. She weakly nuzzled into my chest smiling lazily as I removed my hand from underneath her and wiped my fingers on the bed sheets.

"That was amazing." She said, "You are amazing."

I smiled and draped my arm around her waist before kissing her collarbone where I had left a love bite. She moaned quietly at the touch of my lips and tangled her fingers in my hair, rubbing my scalp with her perfectly manicured nails. I sighed contently at the sensation and nuzzled closer to her, causing her to giggle.

"You smell good." I mumbled into her nude figure, causing her to chuckle and pull apart briefly before placing her head in the crook of my neck, inhaling deeply.

"You smell better." She said smiling cheekily. I chuckled wholeheartedly and pulled her closer if possible, admiring every little detail of her face. I brought my hand up to stroke her jawline, admiring the dimples on the corners of her mouth as she smiled at me. I looked into her eyes and could've sworn I saw golden flakes in her sparkling brown eyes.

"There's gold in your eyes. I knew my girl was an angel." I cooked causing her eyes to crinkle upwards in a wide smile. She placed her lips to mine passionately, butterflies erupting in my stomach and sending tingles down to my toes. She pulled apart, looking directly into my gaze.

"I love you. So much. I promise I'll never do what I did ever again." She said seriously, her eyes fixated on mine with a loving expression. I smiled reassuringly and pecked her lips.

"I know babe. And I promise I'm never letting you go." I interlocked our hands and I saw a tear fall down her face before she kissed me. It wasn't heated. It wasn't sexual. Just pure and full of love, causing my heart to do all sorts of things.

We both decided to go brush our teeth, so we headed to her bathroom. We wrapped ourselves in bathrobes before entering. I turned on the lights and looked at the both of us through the mirror, my hair tousled up and wild, while her still looked stunning..like, how?

I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder before speaking cheekily,

"Beauty and the Beast.." I sang cutely, which came out horrible but hey, I can't sing so..

Ariana's smile widened and she covered her mouth with her hand laughing. She turned around to face me, my arms caging her between frame as she leaned against the counter top.

"You're so cute!" She squealed, pecking my lips. I giggled and walked towards the shower, turning on the water and letting my bathrobe fall down to my feet. I heard Ariana whimper behind me as her footsteps got closer. I felt her fingernails trace along my back, causing me to hiss slightly.

"Damn baby I really clawed you up." I heard her say in fascination and I giggled.

"At least I know I was making you feel good." I smirked, causing her to let out a playful growl and grip my shoulders teasingly. I let out a groan and she whispered into my ear.

"Why don't I join you in the shower? To, ya know.." She trailed off as she ran her fingers around my waist until she stood in front of me, "...conserve water." She dropped her bathrobe in front of me and I could've sworn I was drooling. She let out a giggle and grabbed my hand when I didn't respond.

"Come on baby. The shower isn't the only thing that's wet right now.."

___________________