Chapter 27

~Y/N's POV~

"Gabby! Do you have my perfume?" I shouted out to my friend from around the corner, shuffling through my makeup bag quickly. I began hearing footsteps approaching me from behind.

"No. Why would I?" Gabby laughed from behind me. I shrugged and laughed to myself.

"Hey Y/N/N, can I borrow your SnapBack?" Corey's voice popped up from behind. I turned around and sighed, running my hand through my hair.

"Corey this is the third time you've borrowed it this week." I finished before chuckling. He smiled sheepishly and continued.

"I know. But I'm going on a date tonight and I really like the SnapBack."

I smirked. "Ooh a date huh?" I inquired teasingly. "With whom?"

Corey rolled his eyes and smiled lightly. "Her name's Jessica. I met her when I was hitting the club with Max, Brian, and Scott. She's really kind and beautiful."

I smiled at him. "Well I'm proud of you. But be back before our show tonight. 6 pm tops." I tossed him my hat. He grinned widely.

"I promise I'll be back. Thanks Y/N!" He said before bounding off. Chuckling lightly, I headed to the rehearsal hall to practice my dances.

I made my way into the empty room, setting down my water bottle and taking off my hoodie, leaving me in my black sports bra with matching joggers. Unlocking my iPhone, I pressed the Dangerous Woman Album in my music library and began to dance, moving my toned body swiftly to the rhythm.

"You are so good!" I jumped slightly when I heard thick British accents from behind me. I turned around  to find Jade and Perrie standing in the doorway, wide open gaping at me. Blushing slightly, I smiled at them. "Thanks ladies."

I could've sworn I heard Jade say she wished she didn't have a boyfriend. Either that or I'm just imagining things. I walked closer to the two girls, grabbing my water bottle in the process and gulping down some fluid. I saw Perrie noticeably gulp when I got closer, with Jade doing the same. Looking around shyly, I asked, "Would you like to learn a few dances?"

As if she was in a trance, Jade cleared her throat suddenly and spoke, "We would love to."

Half an hour later, we were finishing the choreography for into you. Both the girls got everything down eventually, although I had to help them a few times. I turned around briefly to start the song from the next checkpoint, hearing the girls whisper incoherently behind me. Once turning around, Perrie shot me a wide smile.

"Hey Y/N, I'm having some trouble with the hip movements in the second verse. Would you mind giving me a hand?" I arched an eyebrow before smiling and nodding, walking over to her. I stepped behind her, holding her hips gently.

"Alright, so basically all you have to do is swivel your hips to the right and the left. Like in a circular motion." I explained, demonstrating it myself, removing my hands from their previous position. Perrie turned her head around and noticeably smirked, backing up closer to me until her ass was pressed against my center. I groaned out of reflex, but quickly covered it up.

"But I need help Y/N. I can't get the movements right." Perrie said, her voice sensual as she moved closer if possible. I coughed awkwardly, knowing this wasn't right, especially when I was madly in love with Ariana and only Ariana. I ignored it and backed away so my center wasn't touching her anymore. I heard Perrie grunt from the loss of contact but I continued what I was doing none the less. I warily placed my hands on her hips and began moving, gasping sharply when her ass suddenly collided into my front. I began trying to move away, but Perrie had already pinned my hands to her waist with her own. From my left, I could hear a whimper and when I turned, I found Jade standing closer to me crossing her legs together and her bottom lip tucked between her teeth. Perrie sped up her movements, grinding harder into me each time. I held in my moan as best as I could, not wanting to give her the satisfaction that she desired. I have a girlfriend..this is wrong.