Chapter 11

*Time Skip to first day of tour*

~Y/N's POV~

"And five, six, seven, eight!" I counted out breathlessly as we continued reviewing our final choreography for Greedy. The music played loudly throughout the Phoenix Arena, the speakers filling the area with my girlfriend's beautiful voice.

Cause I'm so..

The song finally came to a close and we all cheered high-fiving each other. 

"We're gonna kill this show y/n/n!" Max cheered punching my bicep playfully. I laughed and tanked him and the others. 

Ariana said that Little Mix was supposed to be arriving at the venue around four, and I was pretty excited to meet them. It was now 3:30, so they should be here soon. I grabbed my water bottle and ventured off to find the bathroom. I made it down to the small corridor and mentally cheered when I saw the women's restroom sign. I made my way into the bathroom, when I was unexpectedly shoved into the room. I heard the click of the lock and felt small hands against my chest. I finally looked up to find a rushed pair of lips on mine, kissing me eagerly. After what seemed like ages, I pulled apart smirking.

"I was wondering where you ran off to."

Ariana smiled widely up at me, pulling my body closer to hers.

"Babe I'm sweaty I don't want you all dirty." I chuckle, but nonetheless, she pulled me even closer.

"I know baby. And.." She trails off, trailing her fingers up my exposed abdomen and up to my Nike sports bra. "It's turning me on." 

After that she pressed her lips roughly against mine, slipping her tongue into my mouth causing me to let out a groan. She smiled against our lips briefly before continuing. I grabbed the bottom of her thighs and picked her up, wrapping her legs around my waist. We continued the heated make out session as I gently placed her down on the sink counter top. She grabbed my wrists and brought my hands to the hem of her shirt, ushering me to take it off. I gulped nervously as I looked to her for approval. She cupped my face at her hands and looked at me as if I were the only girl in the world.

"Go ahead baby. I'm forever yours."

The sound of those words caused my heart to flutter furiously and to tug with joy. I then grabbed the hem of her shirt and slowly brought it off of her. Once off, I took in her beauty. She was an absolute vision. I swear she's a literal angel.

I immediately got to work, pressing kisses down her neck and down to her cleavage. She whimpered loudly at my lip's contact with her skin and curled her fingers into my long hair, tangling the strands of it.

"Baby y-you're s-so good." She moaned out, then lifting my face up to kiss her. As I went to take her bra off, I heard a loud knock at the door.

"Ariana, the girls have arrived." I heard the deep voice of Star from outside the door. 

"Okay." Ariana let out in a rasp, obviously sexually frustrated. Believe me, I was too. I heard Star's footsteps fade away and Ariana looked at my sympathetically. 

"Why are we always interrupted?" She whispered, her breath hitting my lips gently.

"I don't know. But don't worry baby. When the time comes, I'll make sure you truly know how much I love you."

Unexpectedly, a tear slipped out of her eye as her lip quivered. I suddenly got nervous.

"D-did I say something wrong-" I was immediately cut off with her lips against mine, my mouth capturing the salty taste of her tears. She finally detached our lips and looked at me watery eyed.

"You'll never fully understand how much I love you Y/n L/n." She said, stroking her small fingers along my defined jawline. I smiled at her and pecked her lips.

"You'll never fully understand how much I love you, Ariana Grande."

*

*

*

I stepped out of the shower and heard laughing and giggling from down the hallway of several people. Assuming Ariana was talking to the girls, I slipped into some black joggers and a matching sports bra, dried my hair,  and applied some eyeliner along with the rest of my makeup. I decided to let my hair down to let it fall to its natural length, which was to my hips. Proud with my makeup, I walked out the bathroom grabbing my phone and heading out to where the voices were coming from. I walked into the large dressing room to find my girlfriend and four other girls I had never seen before. Ariana turned her head to face me and grinned cheekily. 

"Baby!!!" She squealed, running up to me and immediately jumping up onto me. Startled, I fell back on the floor making sure Ariana didn't get hurt. She landed on top of me and giggled pecking my lips. 

"You look gorgeous." She cooed stroking my face gently as I lifted the both of us up from the floor. I giggled and thanked her kissing her cheek. She got off me, grabbed my hand, and led me to the couch where the girls were. They finally took notice to who I was and smiled widely.

"So you must be the one Ariana keeps raving on about." The blonde said while pulling me into a hug. "I'm Perrie."

"Hey Perrie I'm y/n. Nice to meet y'all." I say, looking at all of them. I was soon introduced to the rest of the girls, Leigh Anne, Jesy, and Jade. We all got to talking about random stuff going on and how excited we were for performing on the tour. 

After about an hour of talking, a lighter dark skinned girl with walked in quickly embracing Ariana In a hug. 

"Vic!" Ariana cheered, hugging the girl tightly. Ahh, this must be Victoria.

"You must be Victoria, I'm Y/n." I said to her as she smiled at me. 

"And you must be the Y/n L/n, the one who stole my best friend's heart." She said grinning and pulling me into a hug. I saw Ariana blush furiously in my peripheral vision as she clung onto my arm. 

"Ladies, it's showtime." I hear David say as he enters the room, grabbing everyone's attention. Well, let's get this tour started!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope y'all enjoyed! Please let me know if you're enjoying the story (I mean if you want lol)

goodnight babes

~Sav

**p.s- I'll be doing a Q/A pretty soon so if you guys want to ask me anything, feel free to ask away :)**